• Will we attack Yemen?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    With SOF soldiers already working for most of the last year on the ground in Yemen, we won't attack. "O" may expand their role, and add the use of drones in theater (as written above), but I don't see us attacking or going to war with Yemen.

We have made drone attacks on targets in Yemen before. The Yemini government is close to desperate trying to deal with Al Queada... they probably won't "notice" a few more.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    We have made drone attacks on targets in Yemen before. The Yemini government is close to desperate trying to deal with Al Queada... they probably won't "notice" a few more.
    Thank you for the correction, I must have missed that. I have been reading about other areas of the world and have skipped several things in the news lately. :yesway:

I still don't think we will go to war with Yemen, though.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Thank you for the correction, I must have missed that. I have been reading about other areas of the world and have skipped several things in the news lately. :yesway:

I still don't think we will go to war with Yemen, though.

It's been quite a while. In fact, might have been under Bush II.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Depends on what's in it for obama. They made it worth it for bush... I wonder what barry wants? 42 virigns? A new Iphone? An obama chia? Everybody has a price.

I do believe obama shares the same goal as GW Bush did: financially destroy America.

In which case, wars are a great way to waste money and sacrifice patriots in the process.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    He doesn't have the heart. I very much think he has the balls. He's willing to "punish the enemy" after all. I just don't think he can bring himself to be associated with the initiation of new, overt action against the Muslims.

If it was "Christian Americans" that would be a whole different story.

Top Bottom