Will you be able to buy things at the NRA Convention?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    YES

Ive seen posted in various area's that you cant. The manufacturer's will not sell to you unless your a dealer, but there will be a handful of retailer's at the show selling products.

For instance, if you try and buy a set of binocular's from Vortex as a manufacturer they will not sell you one, but they will give you direction's to my booth, andI will sell you one.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I assume that will just apply to non-firearm items?

YES

Ive seen posted in various area's that you cant. The manufacturer's will not sell to you unless your a dealer, but there will be a handful of retailer's at the show selling products.

For instance, if you try and buy a set of binocular's from Vortex as a manufacturer they will not sell you one, but they will give you direction's to my booth, andI will sell you one.

Popacap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Westfield, IN
    Purchasing at NRA Convention

Im not certain on that either. I know Ive read on the net a few diffrent places on the net that you cant buy anything there, and my purpose was to dispel that.

You can't buy firearms at the show, if your a non-dealer, not even sure if you can, if you are a dealer. However, as a non-dealer at the St. Louis show and the Houston show last year, we bought items from Blade-Tech and some VZ 1911 grips. If I could have afforded them I could have bought exotic leather from Andrews leather...etc.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    They don't let motorcycles in with gas in them , I be surprised if there selling gun powder !!!

images

Top Bottom