Status
    Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Just got it, still alive. Never seen a needle that long before though.

Just to follow up, I get a text daily from CDC asking about side effects so yesterday morning I woke up with an almost overwhelming urge to call work and go all Johnny Paycheck on them, obviously a side effect of the vaccine right. Well CDC didn't seem to think so.:n00b:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Noooooooooope.

Bells palsy,
    Old people death,
    Untested on wide scale,
    Chance in contracting full blown covid (similar to flu shots)

Nope,nope,nope,nope.

Do I believe the gov will try to track us or bill gates will turn us to robots or stupid **** like that.
    Also nope.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Noooooooooope.

Bells palsy,
    Old people death,
    Untested on wide scale,
    Chance in contracting full blown covid (similar to flu shots)

Nope,nope,nope,nope.

Do I believe the gov will try to track us or bill gates will turn us to robots or stupid **** like that.
    Also nope.
    -Bells pasly? Pfizer had 4 for 44k participants and Moderna had 3 for 30k participants. Statistically, it's the same probability as getting it randomly. Hardly cause for concern.
    -Untested on wide scale? Historically, FDA approves medicines and vaccines that have been tested on a maximum 300-3k participants. Just the 2 COVID vaccines that have been approved so far, 0ver 70k participants. That is not counting the 1 or 2 that haven't been approved yet (in the US) with their 30k-60k participants. So this certainly a WIDE scale.
    -Chance of contracting COVID? I assume you are referring to the effective rate? 95% is pretty darn good. MMR Vaccine that we have all taken is 93% effective against measles, 78% effective against mumps, and 97% effective against rubella. Two doses of MMR vaccine are 97% effective against measles and 88% effective against mumps. I would say this is a great effective rate for COVID, up there with the historically trusted vaccines.
    -What is old people death?
    End the end, it's 100% personal choice. I just don't understand some of the misgivings about this vaccine.

Eorrick

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2021
    Indianapolis
    1. Yes
    2. No
    3. Unsure
    1- Already have since I work at the VA hospital in Indy. not much side affects and you just have to weigh the ends, which one will make you have the worse medical event, well, covid kills or incapacitates you from a couple days, weeks to months and the vaccine might make you sick. pretty simple for me to decide. I see people die whom I help with transport to their Dr appts, the elderly and already sick should be running to get this vaccine...

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Unless I develop a pre-existing condition that will greatly reduce my changes of survival or I'm regularly in contact with people who have these conditions and are unable to vaccinate, no.
    I will be following the guidelines we should have been following all along. If you are at risk, take care of yourself. Otherwise, live your life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom