• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Guess this fits general firearms discussion. Yesterday I drove out there and the gate was closed. Anyone know what the deal is? Are they shut down for the improvements? I saw nothing there that looked like construction was imminent.

Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    Hasn't the range always been closed from Monday to Wednesday for cleaning up the range? The only thing I'm not happy with Willow Slough is that the site is not updating to what the range is currently doing. The site still says open from 10 to 4, but the range says 3:30 pm.

Last edited:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Hasn't the range always been closed from Monday to Wednesday for cleaning up the range? The only thing I'm not happy with the is the site not updating to what the range is currently doing. Site still says open from 10 to 4, but the range says 3:30 pm.

You're right! Don't know what I was thinking, too much going on and I was trying to squeeze it in. Completely forgot about their schedule. :(

Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    They have 2 10yard stations and about 8 25yard stations. It's still chicken wire, posts, and clothes pins. The 25 yard stations can be used for shotguns with slugs and rifles too. Usually, there is at least one person shooting a Mosin on the 25 or sighting in a rifle.

Nbur1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    St. John
    Last time I was there which was probably a few years ago the RO was telling me they were going to setup some shorter stations and I haven't been back since. Thanks for the info though

Top Bottom