• ...and so much more!
  • sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Yup, you could win a free Glock pistol.

The GSSF match will be held at Eagle Creek Range June 25, 26, 27, 2010. Set-up starts on the 25th around 1pm. Shooting starts at 8am Saturday morning, goes to about 5pm or so. Same hours Sunday, but we start tearing down around 3pm.

Here's the catch; I need volunteers to make this event work. There will be 8 COF's set up, and we need at least 4 people to run each stage.

For every 4 hour block of time you donate, you will get a raffle ticket for the drawing at the end of the match Sunday afternoon - Glock gives away 2 pistol certificates to the match volunteers.

You can earn 2 tickets for setting up, 2 tickets for Saturday, 2 tickets for Sunday, and 2 tickets for tearing down, so a total of 8 entries to win a Glock.

Plus, you will get a GSSF polo shirt & hat and other Glock 'goodies' (knife or mag or holster or...).

Any questions, email me at ecpr@sbcglobal.net

Don't need experience, we will train :D

Glock Sport Shooting Foundation for the rundown on GSSF.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Sent an email to you.

Singlesix, you and I were just talking about this, today. I tell you what, if I win the Glock you can buy if from me $50 cheaper than you can purchase it at Don's. :D

No can do ... ain't going to take out a second loan on the house. Beside Nancy Poliski has a better chance at an NRA convention than me winning a Raffle. I been buying raffle ticket for over 10 years (kids in school and sports) and have yet to even win $5.00.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    No can do ... ain't going to take out a second loan on the house. Beside Nancy Poliski has a better chance at an NRA convention than me winning a Raffle. I been buying raffle ticket for over 10 years (kids in school and sports) and have yet to even win $5.00.

See, that's because you were "buying" those; you will be "earning" these chances through your sweat and hard work. :rockwoot:

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    No way I can do it that weekend, but I hope you'll post if another opportunity comes up. Sounds like a really fun event, with or without the chance of a free pistol.

Top Bottom