• ...and so much more!
  • Guncraft

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Lafayette
    Hello All!

I am a new INGO member and other than introducing myself in the new members section, this will be my second post. I thought I would start off strong with the possibility of a free gun...

Applied Ballistics, an awesome gun shop and indoor range in Lafayette, IN is graciously giving away a GUNCFRAFT customized Glock 34 to the winner of their June 12th "Texas Star" Competition. Entry fee is $20, and $25 after June 6th. GUNCRAFT provided the custom machine work and Applied Ballistics Cerakoted the slide in the beautiful "desert sage" color. If you do well at hitting steel targets - or just like to shoot - give the competition a try and maybe you will walk away with this awesome Glock 34! (Factory Glock 34 is in the background for comparison only.)

13100961_10153915421389667_4540715340231573341_n.jpg

For more information, check out the GUNCRAFT Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GuncraftLLC/ or Applied Ballistics Lafayette Indiana Indoor Shooting Range, Gun Retail, & Training

Thank you!!

Andy, GUNCRAFT

Guncraft

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Lafayette
    Congratulations to Jake Fearnow for winning the GUNCRAFT customized Glock 34 at the Applied Ballistics "Texas Star" Competition! Jake remained undefeated through all of the double-elimination match and was victorious!

FB_IMG_1465867922248.jpg

Top Bottom