• ...and so much more!
  • Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    FOR SALE: $1300.00, Excellent condition Winchester 94 AE "Trails End" 45 Long Colt w/ 20in octagon barrel and crescent moon metal recoil butt pad. Bluing is excellent, no rust, there is a minor handling mark on the left side of the receiver . Wood is excellent with only minor handling marks. I have attempted to show them in the photos, but they are so small they may not show up? None the less I must identify them. Bore is bright and shiny with crisp land and groves, no pitting. Rifle functions smoothly and flawlessly.It is angle eject. From what I have seen. These Winchester " Trails End"" rifles in this configuration (Crescent steel butt plate and octagon barrel) are somewhat scarce. Most are round barrel and flat plastic butt plate. This has no box. However, it does have the original owners manual with it. As I understand it these rifles are referred to as Winchesters " Trails End" because they were the last to come out of the New Haven Conn plant? If you know otherwise please advise. This is just a clean little rifle that will compliment any collection and they just have that old west look in a very historical caliber of 45 long colt. Sorry for the poor picture quality. My camera is not the best and I suck at photography. I am confident that whomever gets this rifle will NOT be disappointed. if you have questions please send me a PM.I will respond to all .Please do not bump my add. Will travel a reasonable distance for the right deal. Thanks for your time and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      227.7 KB · Views: 37
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      262.5 KB · Views: 35
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      257.7 KB · Views: 28
    • 016.JPG
      016.JPG