Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    WTS:

Winchester Model 121 Single Shot Bolt Action .22

Price: $ 135.00

Location is Camby IN Area. Right off of 465 and Kentucky Ave.

The Winchester Model 121 is a single-shot bolt-action .22 caliber rimfire rifle that was produced from 1967 to 1973 by the Winchester Repeating Arms Company.
    The 121 can fire .22 Short, .22 Long, or .22 Long Rifle cartridges from its 20¾" barrel. The barrel rifling is 1 turn in 16 inches with a right-hand twist. The bolt is a
    controlled-round feed design (like that of the Winchester Model 70) and utilizes dual locking lugs on the front.[1] The rifle also has an automatic safety that is engaged each time the bolt is cycled, so any time a round is loaded the safety is on and has to be manually turned off before the rifle is ready to fire. The Model 121 came with iron sights, with the rear sight being adjustable for elevation and windage. The receiver is also grooved to accept a scope if one is so desired. The Model 121's stock is a one-piece modified Monte Carlo, made of American hardwood with a Walnut finish.

Great Condition, Appears to have never been fired or if so Very very Little, There is one small spot of rust on the end of the barrel and it is missing the adjustment for the front sight, ( the Sight Adjustment was on gun broker for .99 cents)

longbowhunter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Avon
    I sent you a PM on the 12th and said that I would take it. I have not gotten a response back. Did you get my message ? Do you still want to sell it ?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom