North liberty

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Without the stock and extension set up, I would think $125 would be pretty close. I don't think WW is going to get you any kind of premium on their lowers.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Without the stock and extension set up, I would think $125 would be pretty close. I don't think WW is going to get you any kind of premium on their lowers.
    Where would you rank WW on the AR chart?

jerzy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2023
    North liberty
    Ah, so you were actually asking the braintrust here whether you got a good deal, or what you might be able to resell them for? Even though you just watched 20 of them sell in an open auction, which is probably a really good indication of what they're worth.
    There was 16 the others were anderson lowers but anyway. I paid 125 each, I'm for sure keeping one to build a 22 arc, and was debating whether i keep all 3 for my disembodied uppers or possibly flip the other 2. Thinking I'm just gonna keep all 3.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    There was 16 the others were anderson lowers but anyway. I paid 125 each, I'm for sure keeping one to build a 22 arc, and was debating whether i keep all 3 for my disembodied uppers or possibly flip the other 2. Thinking I'm just gonna keep all 3.
    Friendly word of advice, it isn't wise to discuss flipping firearms for profit on a gun forum, that's a good way to draw attention you don't want.

jerzy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2023
    North liberty
    Friendly word of advice, it isn't wise to discuss flipping firearms for profit on a gun forum, that's a good way to draw attention you don't want.
    I agree. I was just wanting to see what they were worth, and if anyone had any input on them. Pretty sorry i did now. Wont make this mistake again. Thought maybe i could get some level headed answers instead of a bunch of sarcasm. And it was a gun shop that was wanting the other 2 if i decided i didn't want them. But i gonna just hold on to them. I got them for uppers i have that need lowers. Thanks for the input, you're absolutely right about that.

Top Bottom