• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I went to the Winimac Fish & Wildlife Preserve yesterday morning with member MColford. He had bought a Glock 23 with night sights and had not gotten an opportunity to shoot it. I brought along my G19 and G26 along with 3 Korean made G19 magazines. We both took a turn shooting each others guns.

Impressions: MColford's G23 has a little more recoil than my G19. Glad I went with the 9mm for reduced recoil, as well as the lower cost of ammo. I had numerous failures to feed with one of the 15 round KCI mags while using it in my G26. I'm pretty sure it was the one that I have left loaded with 15 rounds for about 6 months. I did try the Glock G26 10rd mag immediately afterward and did not have a single failure. I will definitely only use the KCI mags for range mags from now on. Lastly, MColford had one failure to fire using 40S&W TulAmmo. He had two hard primer strikes on one round. That was the first time I (or he) had ever seen a hit primer that failed to detonate.

All and all, a good day at the range and a very informative one.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Props to Donnelly for taking me up there. Nice facility, a little on the cool side being outdoors, but it was good to put some lead down range with My Glock, his 2 that he brought, and of course his rifles!

Top Bottom