• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    your doing it wrong.... the research is the ONLY time consuming part about building an AR, and you want this to be a winter project? STOP the research, and enjoy the "non sucky" weather we are having right now, and pick up your research after the first snow fall.

GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    Lol didn't say I had put a bunch of effort in!!! My word man it's deer season and Indiana hasn't figured it out yet to be able to use larger calibered riffles. Just really thinking about it and telling my wife now so she can flip out now instead of later lol

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Buy the rollmark you like. Most stripped lowers are close in price. Then decide what you want it to be for. A coyote rifle is what you mentioned earlier, and I'll say 16-20" would be perfect for that. I believe you would need a scope for taking out coyotes, but could be wrong. It depends on your akill level on rifles. I'm scoping one and red dotting the other. Best of both worlds.

bowtech29

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    new castle, indiana
    I just went to Buckshot Sporting Goods in New Castle and picked up an Anderson Manufacturing lower and lower parts kit. Out the door it was around $116.00. The lower parts kit was also Anderson Manufacturing the trigger and hammer appear to be the no lube coating that they use.

GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    I just went to Buckshot Sporting Goods in New Castle and picked up an Anderson Manufacturing lower and lower parts kit. Out the door it was around $116.00. The lower parts kit was also Anderson Manufacturing the trigger and hammer appear to be the no lube coating that they use.

You put it together yet? Whatcha think?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom