• ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I use Trekz Titanium headphones.

They are bone conducting headphones that use your jaw bone to send vibrations to your ears. I tried them out once, then plugged my ears, and it even sounded better. I love them.
    I always had a problem with ear buds staying in my ears, so I gave these a shot. Seriously, find someone who has them and try them out. They are great!

https://aftershokz.com/products/trekz-titanium

I just got a set today. So far, I'm amazed. I'll try them at work tomorrow and see how good they are

zer0day

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2019
    Munster
    Reading reviews on different sites can help. Youtube videos can too. As for my personal use, I don't work out much at all (personal flaw), but I do listen to a ton of podcasts and lots of music. I'm also involved on a lot of conference calls with work. I own a pair of Shure wireless headphones. The things that brought me to make the move on them was that their ear buds can be removed from the wireless harness and relocated to a wired set up (traditional). Both with inline mic. So if the battery gets low, I dont have to revert to regular phone if I don't have to. The battery life has been good to me. Max at 6 hours. Uses standard android charger (not sure the technical type).
    When I worked in downtown Chicago and took the train/walked to the South Shore I did set my fat self a bit and had no issues with them staying in place. And to speak to the construction of them, they actually wrap around the tops of our ears and also have a sponge type of bud to help form itself to your ear canal.
    And on to the sound quality, which was my biggest fear. No lacking there IMO. I'm no audiophile but feel they present the range of frequencies really well. Not bass heavy to down out lyrics or other sounds in the background of the song. My listening is all over the place. Classic rock, new alt rock, pod casts, EDM, hip-hop, etc. Handles them all very well. Most of the music is streamed so I assume either 192 or 320kbps.
    To summarize, yes I recommend them. Yes, go buy them!

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Check out isotunes pro they're bluetooth 10hr run time 27NRR and have a microphone for calls. They're earbuds but with a memory wire that goes behind the ear so they dont fall out I wear them all day at work and when mowing the yard. The company is Haven Technologies out of Carmel, IN.

Mattroth54

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    I had the same problem. A couple years ago, I bit he bullet and went to an audiologist. She had me fit for custom earplugs that were made to fit my wireless jaybirds. The molded earpiece can be made for any major wireless headphone. Not counting the actual headset, they cost about $100 or so. Best fitness money ever spent.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Maybe just get some guys to follow you and play music.

[video=youtube;e3oeAlOtbkE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3oeAlOtbkE[/video]

Top Bottom