• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Kristen Rand of the Violence Policy Center ramped things ups a notch, claiming “Concealed carry permit holders don’t prevent mass shootings, they perpetrate them. They don’t support police, they shoot them.”

This woman is an ABSOLUTE lunatic. I've carried a gun my entire adult life, and while I have not prevented any mass shootings, I was prepared to. And while I do support the police, I certainly haven't shot any. Unless, you count that one time... but seriously, the gun jumped out of its holster and went nuts shooting up a crowd.

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond
    This woman is an ABSOLUTE lunatic. I've carried a gun my entire adult life, and while I have not prevented any mass shootings, I was prepared to. And while I do support the police, I certainly haven't shot any. Unless, you count that one time... but seriously, the gun jumped out of its holster and went nuts shooting up a crowd.

So you got one of those guns that actually works? Mine never do that, I'm thinking of taking them back.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Illinois may offer it if forced to, but I guarentee they will require stupid requirements or make it outlandishly expensive.....they are afterall, the USA's Nazi state....

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    I wouldn't get all warm and runny inside yet... only 37 or so States are "shall issue". Still a lot of States like N.J., Hawaii, etc. where the average joe dosn't stand a chance in hell of legal carry.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Pretty close!

RTC-Hx11.gif

2011:
    No-Issue:1
    May-Issue:10*
    Shall-Issue:38
    Unrestricted:4(three have permits available)

(*Alabama is officially "May Issue", but for all intents and purposes is "Shall Issue")

(Edit: I've counted AK, WY, and AZ twice because they do have permits available)

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    cool map Bill. Has Indiana always been a shall issue state?

I think Kirk said once that we'd had our LTCH in some form since the Reconstruction, which would be about 1865 or so.

And thank you. It's a personal project of mine to keep that updated. :) I didn't create it, but the updates of the last five years or so are mine.

One interesting point I notice: No state that has moved from red to yellow, yellow to blue, or blue to green has ever gone back to a more restrictive status.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom