• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am sure the MSM will immediately begin condemning the left for engaging in hate speech. They demonstrated their concern for this when they thought that right wing hate speech was "the cause" for the NM shootings.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Well, if one of these lefties actually shoots someone, we know one thing for certain: The blood will be on Sarah Palin's hands.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I do wonder how it will be "spun" that it's acceptable to clearly state that you intend to kill public officials when they're Republican, but not when they're Democrats.

I also think it will be interesting to see if the Brady Bunch is willing to disarm and demonize their primarily-Democrat/primarily-liberal base who clearly threaten to put "a nice little bullet in [the] head" of Republican legislators.

Blessings,
    Bill

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    They weren't serious, these are peaceful protests. Only the Conservatives have violent protests :rolleyes:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Flecth you are once again liying! I don't see this on Yahoo News, CNN or MSN yet. So it must be fake and you have a lot of time on your hands making up fake websites.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I do wonder how it will be "spun" that it's acceptable to clearly state that you intend to kill public officials when they're Republican, but not when they're Democrats.

I also think it will be interesting to see if the Brady Bunch is willing to disarm and demonize their primarily-Democrat/primarily-liberal base who clearly threaten to put "a nice little bullet in [the] head" of Republican legislators.

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill, I will happily make a private bet with you right now that if one of these people shoots a Republican politician that I will be able to find at least one prominent politician or media personality who will link it to Palin.

Easy money.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Bill, I will happily make a private bet with you right now that if one of these people shoots a Republican politician that I will be able to find at least one prominent politician or media personality who will link it to Palin.

Easy money.

Oh come on, Dross. I'll take you up on that bet if you take me up on my bet that the sun will come up tomorrow.

I know Bill Maher would find a way to link them in a stupid joke and not bother to tell people he was joking.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Oh come on, Dross. I'll take you up on that bet if you take me up on my bet that the sun will come up tomorrow.

I know Bill Maher would find a way to link them in a stupid joke and not bother to tell people he was joking.

I'll find a straight-faced one, guaranteed.

I actually envy the left in the way they've completely untethered themselves from logic and fair play. It gives them an amazing creative freedom to construct arguments.

I heard someone on TV last night call Timothy McVeigh a "Christian terrorist" as a counter to the idea that extremist Muslims are responsible for more violence. Never mind that he was an Atheist, and his attack had nothing to do with religion.

Michael Moore is right now saying that all the money in our country is a natural resource and that we should take whatever money we need by force and use it how we will.

These folks can make ANY argument with a straight face.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Michael Moore is right now saying that all the money in our country is a natural resource and that we should take whatever money we need by force and use it how we will.

These folks can make ANY argument with a straight face.

Can we start by taking his? Please.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County

Blessings,
    Bill

The spin comes easy for the Left. I've already seen their argument in the Journal and Courier forums. "A Republican wrote that email to make the peaceful Left look bad". :n00b:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    The spin comes easy for the Left. I've already seen their argument in the Journal and Courier forums. "A Republican wrote that email to make the peaceful Left look bad". :n00b:

The left's way of arguing reminds me of that guy who was getting sued because his dog bit someone:

"Your Honor, in the first place, my dog doesn't bite. In the second place, my dog was ten miles away from the alleged incident at that time. In the third place, I don't even have a dog.

Top Bottom