• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    There should be a wish list somewhere besides the WTB section. Maybe there is one and I just missed it??

Just in case not...

I wish for a hand cannon. I mean a revolver of copious caliber that will make the ground under your feet crack every time its fired, with a barrel of the minimum legal hunting length that is powerful enough to kill any animal in North America in one shot...

Sounds like an Alaskan trail boss in .454 Casull with a 4" ported barrel. Yes that is what I wish for...

Jerry D Young

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Reno, NV
    My wish:

Custom .350 Remington Magnum lever action rifle based on the combined features of the Savage 99 and Browning BLR w/Integrally suppressed 20" barrel, off-set stripper clip loading 10-round rotary magazine with cutoff, ghost ring peep sights, Leupold Mark 4 1-3x14 CQ-T QD scope on receiver on see-through mount w/ATN PS40-4 Night Vision front scope system, three point sling on push-button swivels, polymer Mannlicher fore stock w/attachment for OKC-3S bayonet, polymer butt stock w/internal recoil reducer and recoil reducing butt pad, 24-round tip out butt stock shell carrier w/20-rounds + 4 .380 ACP adapters

Top Bottom