• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Had my father and mother-in-law over with my kids. All was civil because we hand picked who was invited. Been many, many years since I have spoken to my blood father. No losses there any more. Her father is about the same way.

We sat around and talked about whatever. We ate some good food. We talked some more. It was nice.

Now all of them but one kid are gone. I see them all on a regular basis tho. Actually we all live in the same area.

I am a picky person and kind of set in my ways. I love my sister but can only take small portions at a time.

It worked out best this way. I have always believed that if you want to contact a person just do it. Otherwise don't get involved in the drama.

On a side note.... there was no talk about politics at all yesterday. Surprised me actually as my dad likes to point out the silly things that DJT says. Mostly to make fun, but sometimes to start a conversation. (Wish he didn't get so much ammunition)

As far as the heat goes, we actually opened windows for a bit yesterday. Stone house, extra people and the temps outside had it warmer than wanted in here. I didn't complain.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Saw something about that the other day. It was 1982. While ya'll were having nice warm weather here I was in Germany freezing my ass off in knee deep snow near the intersection of the FRG/DDR/CZ borders.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom