• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Searched and didn't find a thread on this one.

Several witnesses are suggestion that the final 9/11 commission report distorts or ignores their testimony, especially with regards to Able Danger.

FOXNews.com - EXCLUSIVE: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings

I have no problem with the idea that the Defense Department, or others in the government engaged in CYA behavior with regards to events prior to 9/11.

For me, this does not materially change my views or opinions of what happened. I've heard for years that we had prior intelligence about al Queda and some of the hijackers, and that we did a **** poor job of "connecting the dots."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I have no problem with the idea that the Defense Department, or others in the government engaged in CYA behavior with regards to events prior to 9/11.

For me, this does not materially change my views or opinions of what happened. I've heard for years that we had prior intelligence about al Queda and some of the hijackers, and that we did a **** poor job of "connecting the dots."

This /\

Not a "The government was involved or complicit in 9/11"
    or "They knew and let it happen for nefarious reasons!!!"

The government f'ed up getting the job done in the first place, and their collective stupidity let it happen.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Exercise for the Student: Take the Chicago White pages, look up all the names somewhat like "Smith" (Smythe, Smithy, Smits, ect.). Identify which one is going to hold up a bank next year.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

orville.jpg

(loves these threads)

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    I'll be happy to forget any and all conspiracy theories if anyone can explain building #7. You can't.

And please explain why a live newscast was reporting how building 7 had already collapsed while the reporter was standing in front of the STILL STANDING building 20 minutes before the collapse (demolition). Hmmmmmm.

Why would over 1,000 professional engineers risk their reputations by signing onto a report the examines the evidence and concludes 100% that building 7 was a preplanned demolition. Probably a bunch of kooks.

I will keep my tin foil hat firmly in place. Sorry, can't go with the flow on this one...

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'll be happy to forget any and all conspiracy theories if anyone can explain building #7. You can't.

And please explain why a live newscast was reporting how building 7 had already collapsed while the reporter was standing in front of the STILL STANDING building 20 minutes before the collapse (demolition). Hmmmmmm.

Why would over 1,000 professional engineers risk their reputations by signing onto a report the examines the evidence and concludes 100% that building 7 was a preplanned demolition. Probably a bunch of kooks.

I will keep my tin foil hat firmly in place. Sorry, can't go with the flow on this one...

Do you have a theory as to why Building 7 would have been demolished? Having Tower 1 & 2 fall was devastating enough, don't you think? So what was the point; what would be gained?

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Do you have a theory as to why Building 7 would have been demolished? Having Tower 1 & 2 fall was devastating enough, don't you think? So what was the point; what would be gained?

If I knew all that I would probably already be dead. But it may have to something to do with who and what agencies occupied said building. Do the research, many of the answers are out there for anyone who really wants to know.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, I'm glad we're finally discussing this on INGO. It's long overdue.

I'm especially concerned about that Building 7 since no one can possibly explain how it could have collapsed.

I suspect collusion among the non-gay unicorns (you can identify them because they do not poop cotton candy like regular unicorns) and the Keebler Elves' union.

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    I suspect collusion among the non-gay unicorns (you can identify them because they do not poop cotton candy like regular unicorns) and the Keebler Elves' union.

I'm glad we can finally put this to rest. I have taken off my tin foil hat and am 100% behind our government.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

I'm especially concerned about that Building 7 since no one can possibly explain how it could have collapsed.

All I heard was blah blah blah blah unicorns blah blah blah blah Elves' blah blah.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

All I heard was blah blah blah blah unicorns blah blah blah blah Elves' blah blah.

YAAAAAAAY!!!! These threads are just so MUCH FUN!!!

I can't wait to start knocking BP fastballs out of the park.

Before that, I'll address the tiny part of this that deserves addressing.

If you've worked in the federal government (and I have, in the form of hte military) you understand how difficult a conspiracy is to cover up. Much more so than in the private sector. People who work in government at the lower levels aren't likely to risk very much to cover up for a consipiracy their superiors think is important. Investigator level people can't be fired for arbitrary reasons and they know that. Telling them to lie would be very, very risky for a management type. Also, every third government employee is one of those guys who knows every regulation, every policy letter, every nut, bolt and hidden cranny of the rules. Trying to get that guy to do anything out of whack is a surefire way to have whistles blowing all over the place.

Incompetence and political considerations at the highest levels are the rational explanations.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

You can't hold these brave internet conspiracy-uncoverers down. They'll soon reappear, standing tall in their slippers, flannel spider-man jammies flapping in the forced air vent breeze, as they bravely expose those secrets the powerful would rather keep hidden.

As to Building 7, sure, I've heard architects and physics professors explain how it could have fallen. Now I'd like to hear from some experts.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

The problem is it HAS been explained, in detail on several sites, and the NIST report.

An initial local failure at the lower floors (below Floor 13) of the building due to fire and/or debris
    induced structural damage of a critical column (the initiating event), which supported a large span
    floor bay with an area of about 2,000 ft2

Vertical progression of the initial local failure up to the east penthouse, as large floor bays were
    unable to redistribute the loads, bringing down the interior structure below the east penthouse.

Horizontal progression of the failure across the lower floors (in the region of Floors 5 and 7, that
    were much thicker than the rest of the floors), triggered by damage due to the vertical failure

Events resulted in a disproportionate collapse of the entire structure

And WOW, you believe everything you see on TV. The reporter couldn't have possibly been wrong at that moment. The fact that the building was likely to collapse was broadcast for hours at that point.

And why would the government or who ever, involve people they didn't need to in the conspiracy? Wouldn't they have reported the building collapsing all on their own? Why would that need to be scripted?

Occam's razor dude...

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm glad we can finally put this to rest. I have taken off my tin foil hat and am 100% behind our government.

You need not be 100% behind our government to let this one drop. It's been beaten to death on at least two threads so far and some of us will take great delight in beating you over the head with the inconsistancies of your video argument. I'm serious. I've watched it being done. For like...15 pages. Seriously, drop this one, pleeeeeeeease?

Top Bottom