• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Looking to buy some .223 ammo... all that seems to be in stock is "Wolf" is there something wrong with it???

Also... walmart ammo normally is good prices... anyone have recomendations for .223 brand from walmart???

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I have a RRA that I only shoot Wolf (a test for wear, malfunction, etc). Almost 1,000 round so far & no issues. Extractor seems fine, no visible wear, etc. Yes, it's dirty, but I clean after every session anyway.

MrSilkySheets

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Valparaiso, IN
    I only shoot Tul/Wolf because of the price point... they say it is dirty/inaccurate. I have never had a malfunction(9mm, 7.62x39), but I also use Frog Lube on all of my guns. Any dirt that accumulates wipes right off after use because of the Frog Lube.

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    FWIW, my Core does not mind the Wolf stuff at all. I think the 20+ year old military ball I have runs a bit better but it is just a feeling. I am no more or less accurate with either. I am not a marksman, my FIL is creapy accurate and the Wolf on the same rifle was near perfect for him at about 200 yards without optics.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    From the title, I thought you were talking about hunting wolf and needed suggestion on ammo. I totally forgot there is a company Wolf that made ammo.:n00b:

Top Bottom