Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Wolf Military Classic 7.62x39 124gr - 8M3 - 1,500 Rounds - Reduced

*Sold pending funds. Thanks.*

Hi guys,

I have three (3) 500 rounds packs of the older Wolf Military Classic 7.62x39 124gr loaded with the 8M3 bullet. If you are reading this, you know about the 8M3 bullet. If not, please look it up. The tips of the bullet have the scored lines inside of it to verify that it is indeed the 8M3 bullet. I do not want to separate this, so buyer would need to purchase all three packages. I only want a face to face in Southern Indiana, around Evansville at the moment. Stuff is heavy and costs a lot to ship. If it does not sell locally, I will offer to ship it on buyers dime. I accept cash for face to face, USPS Money Order or discreet PayPal. Please look at my other ad for top shelf Hornady 5.56 TAP T2, linked below. If you purchase both, I will pay for half the shipping costs. If local face to face, I will offer a good price. Please message or email me if you have any questions.

EDIT: I am willing to ship only if the buyer pays for shipping. Dimensions for each pack of 500 are 12.5 x 7.5 x 2.5 and each weigh approximately 18.8 pounds. My zip code is 47725, so you should be able to get an estimate from UPS Ground.

Price: $400

Link to Hornady 5.56 TAP T2: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...se-hornady-5-56-tap-t2-8126n.html#post5638479

viewFile.html

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom