INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    wooooooooossaaaaaahhhhhh......

Didn't last long did it?

Here's a suggestion, I've made it before, others have as well........
    Don't open a thread if you "will" be offended.
    You'll notice I used the word will and not might.
    If you don't like the subject matter, don't go there. Keep your 'high standards' to yourself.
    Let the adults discuss things like adults. Take your playground tattle tale antics somewhere else.

Also, the miraculous "ignore" function is available to all members of INGO.
    Use it.
    "I don't like what that meanie said!"
    Well, ignore them then.
    "No! I want to see all of their posts so then I can be offended and complain!"
    You are a moron.

On another note......
    Yes there are other places to discuss things........ INGO is different to me.
    Sense of community, similar (not identical) ideological beliefs.
    Typically a common sense group, people concerned about more in life than dancing with the stars and kim kardashian.
    On INGO I can get news and information on a wide range of topics that are of concern to me.
    I can get intelligent discussion and and ideas here. Yes, there are other places I can go but I don't care to.
    Why? Well, truthfully, I'm not interested in carrying on a discussion with people I have no common ground with.
    You have to have some common sense. If not, well, sorry, see ya, wouldn't want to be ya.
    "THAT'S TERRIBLE PRINTCRAFT, YOU ARE SO CLOSED MINDED!!!" No, not really.
    It's a decision not to associate with the willfully ignorant tools of the world.
    It's served me pretty well in life.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Dave did it right. I said pages back - Best form of protest is to not post at all. Remove the quality members, then see where things go. Granted, I also mentioned adblock and site supporter things... but it's a shame to see good members leave due to mod actions. Not even talking about the rules, simply the actions being taken against good posters. The ban-hammer needs a new trigger job, it's way too loose right now.

I suggested this satirically a while back. A subforum for "adults" that agree to see naughty words, since that's what it seems we need.

I believe just like with anything else, we are all here to serve each other. You asked in another thread for the mods to give an opinion about this topic and I did. Based on history and my intimate knowledge of the direction this kind of thread usually takes, I simply asked that the rules bed strictly adhered to. Some decided not to do that and now we have a thread with several discussions going on.

I know and understand INGO is not a democracy, but if you and others believe it's time for me to step down, I will gladly do that. There is no need to contact Fenway. Just start a thread with a poll and let the members decide. It's good to rotate moderators.

I'm glad the members on INGO are close and stick up for each other. That's a good thing, especially when the time comes when those like the guy this thread is about start to rear their heads without fear. And yes, that day will come. I've gained some close acquaintances and friends through this medium, too. I've trained with many of them and hope they will all remain vigilant. Still, this is one of several times that one of my decisions as a moderator has caused problems on the board, so I need to determine if the problem is me. If in fact the members decide it's time for me to step down, I certainly hope there are some who are ready to step up.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Didn't last long did it?

If you don't like the subject matter, don't go there. Keep your 'high standards' to yourself.
    Let the adults discuss things like adults. Take your playground tattle tale antics somewhere else.

Use it.
    Well, ignore them then.
    You are a moron.

On another note......
    Typically a common sense group, people concerned about more in life than dancing with the stars and kim kardashian.
    On INGO I can get news and information on a wide range of topics that are of concern to me.
    I can get intelligent discussion and and ideas here. Yes, there are other places I can go but I don't care to.
    Why? Well, truthfully, I'm not interested in carrying on a discussion with people I have no common ground with.
    You have to have some common sense. If not, well, sorry, see ya, wouldn't want to be ya.
    It's a decision not to associate with the willfully ignorant tools of the world.

^^^^^Wise words from a smart dude.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Didn't last long did it?

Use it.
    Well, ignore them then.
    You are a moron.

On another note......

Damn Rep NAZI's have me denied repping you so.....+10 to ya. Well said.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I believe just like with anything else, we are all here to serve each other. You asked in another thread for the mods to give an opinion about this topic and I did. Based on history and my intimate knowledge of the direction this kind of thread usually takes, I simply asked that the rules bed strictly adhered to. Some decided not to do that and now we have a thread with several discussions going on.

I mi know and understand INFO is not a democracy, but if you and others believe it's time for me to step down, I will gladly do that. There is no need to contact Fenway. Just start a thread with a poll and let the mbers decide.

I'm glad the members on INGO are close and stick up for each other. That's a good thing, especially when the time comes when those like the guy this thread is about start to rear their heads without fear. And yes, that day will come. I've gained some close acquaintances and friends through this medium, too. I've trained with many of them and hope they will all remain vigilant. Still, this is one of several times that one of my decisions as a moderator has caused problems on the board, so I need to determine if the problem is me. If in fact the members decide it's time for me to step down, I certainly hope there are some who are ready to step up.

I have no issue with you "Q".....None at all.
    Any differences we may have had were settled as adults.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I have no issue with you "Q".....None at all.
    Any differences we may have had were settled as adults.

No, I understand that. I've seen other posts in various threads and don't believe anyone has anything against me. I have pretty thick skin. However, I just wanted to give the members an opportunity so have some say as to who moderates the board. It may be Fenway's house, but if the members don't want me, he can't make me remain a mod. I've been here a long time and know that one member doesn't make it what it is, but one can certainly take it in a direction we do not want to go.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Didn't last long did it?

Use it.
    Well, ignore them then.
    You are a moron.

On another note......

Couldn't have been said better, :yesway:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Didn't last long did it?

Use it.
    Well, ignore them then.
    You are a moron.

On another note......

Years ago wise fathers taught their sons not to be pussies and drama queens. Now people love playing victim and finding reasons to be offended seems a quick fix for that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Mr. Nolan and the second victim of Thursday’s attack are currently recovering from wounds in a local hospital. Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff’s deputy and the Vaughan Food’s chief operating officer, stopped the attack by using a personal firearm.

Somebody call ms. watts and moms demand action................ good guy with a gun stops scumbag........ I thought that never happens?

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    You KNOW if he wasn't a RPO and COO of the company, I mean just a normal peon, he'd already be on the way to the unemployment office for violating company firearm policy, right?

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    We would love to discuss who we are dealing with. Problem is the PC culture. It is just not acceptable anywhere to call any one out these days. To many cards they can play to put any intelligent discussion in a prejudicial light. We have empowered these groups with the tools to defend/hide their activity's. Many Americans just do not want the heat they will endure if this is made a topic of discussion and many just do not care.
    We need a butt up in the air head in the sand emoticon.

It is not just the PC culture, it is part of a planned strategy by groups like the Muslim Brotherhood. Islam operates through intimidation. It gains power over people by making them afraid as you have seen with certain people now needing 24/7 protection due to publishing criticism of Islam. Governments then give into the demands in return for being allowed to live peacefully. This is a strategy that is working well in the EU. Paris now has areas that are governed by Sharia law and dangerous for non Muslims to enter. The Police don't even enter.

From the Muslim Brotherhood "The Project" written in 1982.

Creating autonomous “security forces” to protect Muslims in the West

Another one:

Using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t conflict with shari’a law

Keep in mind that in Islam, war is deception. There is nothing in Sharia law that forbids a Muslim to lie to an Infidel to gain their objective and that applies to all levels from the lowest like you and me to the head of Governments.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom