• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I love how she carries it like she's terrified it's going to suddenly go crazy all by itself and shoot up a convent or something....

And you thought you had to be young to be a snowflake.
    I feel there is a metaphor here...

9Flj7Ic.jpg

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I broke a knife blade while doing some work yesterday afternoon... Does that count as destroying a killing machine? Can I get some airtime now?

Nope, not here in the US. Maybe the authorities in the UK would appreciate your story.

You're going to have to really dress up the story to make it more interesting though. Are you aware of any similar knives that have done anything "bad"?

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    Nope, not here in the US. Maybe the authorities in the UK would appreciate your story.

You're going to have to really dress up the story to make it more interesting though. Are you aware of any similar knives that have done anything "bad"?

This particular knife was grumpy to me and called me bad names.. I think that counts nowadays right?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    As far as I've gone to protect and enjoy private living I will never understand why people are so desperate to be on tv or the internet.:dunno:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    As far as I've gone to protect and enjoy private living I will never understand why people are so desperate to be on tv or the internet.:dunno:

I believe that may come from being constantly told during their impressionable years that the universe revolves around them. Upon reaching adulthood (questionable) they face a rude awakening that the universe does not, as a matter of fact, revolve around them. Hello "social media", back to the center of the universe!!!!

Conductor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2019
    ANDREWS
    Who was the one female politician who filmed herself cutting the end of the barrel off of an AR15, thus making an illegal SBR, and posting it online? I could only hope all of these morons do that and get arrested for making an illegal SBR.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    This is akin to buying [Insert Democratic Presidential Candidate] campaign signs, and then burning them.

That'll teach you to take my money!!!

In a related note, it's deeply saddening all the beautiful antique guns that go to the smelter because some ignorant widow is scared of them. Not just antique guns, though, all kind of guns.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say she doesn't realize she's helping the gun industry. Specifically that manufacturer and dealer...

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    This is akin to buying [Insert Democratic Presidential Candidate] campaign signs, and then burning them.

That'll teach you to take my money!!!

In a related note, it's deeply saddening all the beautiful antique guns that go to the smelter because some ignorant widow is scared of them. Not just antique guns, though, all kind of guns.
    A few years back a widow turned in a few of her deceased husbands fire arms to the local pd. She did not know what an original Thompson was, or what it was worth. He owned it legally. Bought it back when you could just mail order the things. Forget what it went for at auction, as I could not afford it so I did not pay much attention to it. Maybe 30k or so.

Top Bottom