• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Watch your 12 o'clock out there guys. Concealed means concealed.

Wife Cuts Off Husband's Penis, Throws in Garbage Disposal
    Becker eventually called 911, asking for medical assistance. When firefighters and police arrived on scene, Becker told officials that her husband "deserved it," said Nightengale. Police found the man, who remains unidentified, tied to the bed and "bleeding profusely." Becker was arrested on several charges, including aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment and assault with a deadly weapon.

abc_catherine_kieu_becker_wy_110712_wg.jpg

"Imma cut you."

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This kind of mutilation is really horrific. Its like cutting off someone's limbs. Or chopping off a woman's breasts and/or genitalia. There would be no jokes about the situation then.

I wonder what kind of sentence a person can get for "aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment and assault with a deadly weapon."

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    From the article: If the penis is available to reattach, Dr. Ryan Terlecki, assistant professor surgical sciences-urology at Wake Forest University, said it should be wrapped in saline-soaked gauze, placed in a plastic bag, and the bag then should be placed in an ice bath to keep cold.

Good info to keep on hand :laugh:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    From the article: If the penis is available to reattach, Dr. Ryan Terlecki, assistant professor surgical sciences-urology at Wake Forest University, said it should be wrapped in saline-soaked gauze, placed in a plastic bag, and the bag then should be placed in an ice bath to keep cold.

Good info to keep on hand :laugh:
    Thats common knowledge with every medical professional. Unless you plan on driving yourself to the hospital with your penis in a punch bowl in the passenger seat, I wouldnt worry.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Bobbitt - but that was thrown out a window...no garbage disposal. I do not see how that could be reattached or even if it would be wanted to be..

think blender..

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Damn, that's brutal.

I wonder what he did to "deserve" that?

If he was beating/raping her, then good for her! If they simply had a verbal argument(s), she needs the damn death penalty for that.

I do not see how that could be reattached or even if it would be wanted to be..

think blender..

"Police were able to recover portions of the penis from the garbage disposal,"

Uh yeah, I'm not sure he'd even want to bother.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This in and of itself would qualify, in my book, of having a bad day. Those cops earned their money there. I can't even wrap my mind around what the dude went through. Wow!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This in and of itself would qualify, in my book, of having a bad day. Those cops earned their money there. I can't even wrap my mind around what the dude went through. Wow!

that most certainly falls under the serve part of to protect and serve. he owes those cops a steak dinner.

LeeStreet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    South of Steuben Co.
    Damn, that's brutal.

I wonder what he did to "deserve" that?

If he was beating/raping her, then good for her! If they simply had a verbal argument(s), she needs the damn death penalty for that.

Uh yeah, I'm not sure he'd even want to bother.

If they could re attach only a portion, he would be half cocked. :D

Top Bottom