Woman told she couldnt enter Six Flags with Tattoo of guns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    "We tried to enter, one employee grabbed me and said my chest tattoo was offensive and that I may not be allowed into the park," Osborn said. "I was flabbergasted."

Um couldn't that be considered assault?

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    :bs:

Texas, huh?

It's funny how people think the gun culture is so much stronger in Texas. They can't even OC there, with or without a license.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I get offended when I'm out somewhere and see a 400 lb woman wearing spandex pants and a halter top, as much as I'd like to not see that anywhere, it's not my place to tell this person they look silly, hell, the least a morbidly obese chick could do if she want's to dress like a penthouse pet is have a few tats of guns, or maybe skulls, on her somewhere to distract from whats going on everywhere else. I like the girls tattoos, how dare some pimply faced tree hugger tell her they are offensive!! Texas Sucks!! And so does Six Flags, Kentucky Kingdom was an open sewer.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Stupid. Anyone ever remember watching the Wild West Shooutout show at Six Flags? I sure do. That and the Batman stunt show that was full of guns.

I guess Yosemite Sam isn't welcome anymore either. :rolleyes:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Tattoos of guns = Swastikas????
    Well, I can die a happy man because now I've heard everything!!!!

And to think I used to believe that all of the idiots lived on the East, or West Coasts. :rolleyes:
    Mike

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    Isn't this attitude a direct line from the school systems sending kids home and giving them expulsions for PICTURE drawings of guns, some have been expelled for holding their fingers in the shape of a pistol, and saying " bang-bang"......common sense has left the schools across this country, and we are teaching boys to be simple-minded, kooter-whipped sissies....

Heck, even the adults I meet these days, 20's and 30 years-olds are wimps....been heading this way for a long time, I work with a guy , heck, two of 'em, that are so whipped by their wives it's sickening....

My own step-son is the passive, secondary, whipped, and wussied member of his marriage.

One more generation lost, and soon, it will be ALL of the "men" acting this way.

Now back to the tattoo woman : not my cup-o-meat, and only in Texas can those tatts even be considered in decent taste, yes, she has the right to make herself un-employable, and she's done a great job of it ( who would hire this woman ? ? ) , but to be denied access to an amusement park is un-justified.

Disney parks used to deny entrance to anyone with hair over a couple of inches long, back in the 60's and 70's, and only lifted it when threatened with law-suits....just sayin'...

I am out......:cool:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Isn't this attitude a direct line from the school systems sending kids home and giving them expulsions for PICTURE drawings of guns, some have been expelled for holding their fingers in the shape of a pistol, and saying " bang-bang"......common sense has left the schools across this country, and we are teaching boys to be simple-minded, kooter-whipped sissies....

Heck, even the adults I meet these days, 20's and 30 years-olds are wimps....been heading this way for a long time, I work with a guy , heck, two of 'em, that are so whipped by their wives it's sickening....

My own step-son is the passive, secondary, whipped, and wussied member of his marriage.

One more generation lost, and soon, it will be ALL of the "men" acting this way.

Now back to the tattoo woman : not my cup-o-meat, and only in Texas can those tatts even be considered in decent taste, yes, she has the right to make herself un-employable, and she's done a great job of it ( who would hire this woman ? ? ) , but to be denied access to an amusement park is un-justified.

Disney parks used to deny entrance to anyone with hair over a couple of inches long, back in the 60's and 70's, and only lifted it when threatened with law-suits....just sayin'...

I am out......:cool:

My son got into plenty of trouble this year for playing with his "guns" (fingers) in school. Even got kicked out of the school concert because he was using his recorder as a gun. :dunno:
    Not once was he sent home, or made to serve detention because of it. He was sat in time out or made to miss recess, big deal for a first grader. ;)

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've got mixed emotions about all of this....

a) It IS private property (not public property, like the article mentions). They can exclude anyone they want. Tattooed freaky chicks are not a protected class.
    b) She tattooed a pair of pistols on her chest. Of COURSE she is trying to get a rise out of folks!
    c) The employee needs to get a life. Personally offensive <> company policy.

She went through another line, and enjoyed the park anyway. Sounds like it all worked out.

moischmoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Noble County, IN
    This person my need to see a shrink. Do so Worsack pictures or whatever they're called.

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
    160px-Rorschach_blot_01.jpg

"This one looks like two scary guns, doctor"

160px-Rorschach_blot_10.jpg

"Doctor, why do you keep showing me pictures of guns? I find it offensive!"

Top Bottom