• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    EL PASO, TX — An American woman was humiliated and sexually assaulted for hours when she tried to re-enter the United States at a checkpoint manned by U.S. border patrol agents. Suspecting she had drugs inside her orifices, the federal agents detained her, chained her to a table, and subjected her to a series of invasive and traumatic cavity searches, finger penetration, scans and X-rays… all without a warrant. She was then billed for the “services.”

“The agents ran their fingers over her genitalia and checked inside of her pants. She was asked to undress. She was asked to squat and the agents peered into her cavities with flashlights and pressed their fingers into her genitalia,” said Laura S. Ives, ACLU.

She was detained, transported to a hospital and put through several hours of humiliating cavity searches, including forced defecation, multiple penetrations with fingers and instruments, X-rays, and a full abdominal CT scan. She was then billed $5,000 for the "services."

The victim felt “that she was being treated less than human, like an animal.”

I wish I could say this is unbelievable.

READ MORE: Woman was probed, cavity searched, & X-rayed when she tried to reenter the USA

gynecology-stirrups.png

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I see there were 65 views of this thread, and everyone is thinking the same thing, sooooo I guess I'll be the one to ask... was she hot??

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    People are sick, including some here that would joke about this. I for one am disapointed in these types of responses. And no, not everyone is thinking, is she hot. What if it was your wife, mother or daughter that this was done to, would you think it was alright for people to make these kind of comments?

Last edited:

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    Well I wondered if she was attractive or not, assuming that was a possible reason for her being targeted. You gotta wonder, why her versus so many others that would have gone through the checkpoint. Either they had a legitimate reason or they did not...

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Well I wondered if she was attractive or not, assuming that was a possible reason for her being targeted. You gotta wonder, why her versus so many others that would have gone through the checkpoint. Either they had a legitimate reason or they did not...

Did you actually read the article? She was a woman in her early 50s and she was tortured by thugs because of an alert from a drug sniffing dog. Her attractiveness had anything to do with it.

The drug sniffing dog was more trustworthy than this woman in the opinion if the border patrol agents and doctors. If you watch the news report, the investigative reporter inferred that the doctors do not know the laws and these warrant less searches have happened at other times as well.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    How are the doctors not violating their Hippocratic oath here?

"... I will keep them from harm and injustice..."

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Here are a couple of other links on the story, since some of the usual suspects seem to doubt its veracity.
    Lawsuit: New Mexico woman faced illegal body cavity search | Albuquerque News - KOAT Home
    Lawsuit: Woman Faced Illegal Body Cavity Search, Observed Bowel Movement « CBS Las Vegas

It's really easy to find other sources for the same story. The same true story. Seems to be some LE fascination in the southwest with peoples insides and drugs. This crap needs to stop, but it won't too many drug warriors and their supporters are out there.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Perhaps you prefer the local newspaper reporting on it.

Woman sues over vaginal, anal exams in El Paso drug search - El Paso Times

The details are the same. This is also on the heels of two other incidents involving forced enemas on men without warrants and no drugs being found.

If all is true, hopefully she wins her lawsuit. I would also wish the parties involved were punished and had to pay the damages rather than the taxpayers.
    I would point out though that even this story is simply a listing of the allegations put into a lawsuit.

Top Bottom