• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Car pooling three people really can't be done on two wheels. Almost everything else can. I can carry a weeks worth of groceries, or a months worth of laundry on my bike. Riding a bike is a way of life, just like carrying a gun. You adapt to your environment and do what you can. I carry a duffle bag with a change of clothes to work. Stays in a locked locker while I work.

I don't want to be on the road next to you under these circumstances.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    You must be a sport bike \ Harley rider..........or not even own a bike at all. those of us that ride weather permitting 30degrees or warmer can do much more than you could imagine !!!!

When you join our lifestyle you can make comments like you already have. but until then YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SH*T about our LIFESTYLE !!!!!

n WHO cares bout car pooling besides Tree Huggers??????

​my .02 (i'm not sorry if i've offended you Jack)

Teddy, I was riding a motorcycle before you were even born...

When you figure out how to get three other people on the bike with you then get back to me :rolleyes:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Do they search people at your job? If not, I'd carry. My place of employment brings the dogs in often and random. ( Do to the nature of what we do.) So I'm out of luck. Plus I work in Michigan and can't use the "leave it in your vehicle" law.

FWShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Got a buddy at work? If so ask him if you can store the gun in his car during the day.

That is what the bikers here do.

FWShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    or if you are not searched (we are here) just throw it in your locker in a bag. No one will ever know it is there. Granted if you get caught and fired you have no one to blame but yourself.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Hard luggage for the bike. It's lockable. Granted, not the same security level as a car, but its legal. Givi makes some nice hard luggage for sport bikes.

Top Bottom