Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mini-14

Expert
    Jan 30, 2008
    New Palestine,In
    Mike-

Excellent question and one I will pass on to Greg. As we build the shooting lane benches will will take that into consideration for sure!!

If you would, please PM with what would be some perfect (average) heights for magazine loading type and the lane sde benches for different shooters in a wheelchairs.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, we will strive to make it a fun and comfortable shooting expierence for all our clients!!

cs

:yesway: :patriot:

mattjg

Plinker
    Apr 23, 2011
    I would like to know if you guys will need part time help. im in your shop all the time now....ask gary about "chopsticks." Lol

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Will you be offering a range membership? I think it would be great if you did.

The last I heard, the answer is no! They didn't want to get involved in it. But, as time goes on after the range is up and running, they may re-think the idea.
    I personally don't care for the idea after visiting Pop Guns a few times in the past.

10mm, when you care enough to send the very best.

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Sorry guys, I have been updating the general firearms post but missed this.

The BREAKING NEWS IS...........we have no breaking news yet!! :(

We are still waiting on the FEDS to ok a couple things. As soon as a closing date is set construction will start. The retail side will open about 30 days after the closing date is set (depending on ATF's timeline on FFL address change) and the range will probably open about 2 - 3 months after closing, maybe sooner.

The Burge family have sunk lots and lots of blood, sweat, tears, cuss words and money into this baby. They will do it right and it will be worth the wait.

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I would like to know if you guys will need part time help. im in your shop all the time now....ask gary about "chopsticks." Lol

We will probably be hiring a couple sales people soon after opening. I will be placing an announcement about it in this section and probably in the Gereral Firearms section when we are ready.

Top Bottom