• ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Thanks 1911ly!

sgreen: do you happen to remember what you used for your bedding pillars? i couldn't find any stock like that at Menards last night. I picked up a rod and some epoxy for the fore-end(And a dremel!), but couldn't find any spacers or stock rods that would work for the pillars.

Thanks!

I belive they are called "machine bushings or spacer". Essentially all they are, is a metal tube. They should come in a number of different diameters. You will have to go to like ACE hardware or the likes, or even a mom an pop type hardware store will probably have them. I found them at ACE.

Here is what they look like

spacers-12615-2825563.jpg

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Thanks, i looked in the hardware section at menards and didn't see anything like that. They had short, thick ones, and thin wall tubing, but nothing like this.

Well you may try maybe a Fastenal if you have one around you. but being what the rifle is, its not gonna take much of a tube. There is no recoil to speak of so just any type of quality steel tubing would work. If you cant find what i used.

Even these would work, I know most hardware stores carry these. Like I said being what it is it dont really need much, i would have used these myself had I not already had the others. These are cheap and the others are a couple bucks a piece.

p-spcr-group.jpg

Top Bottom