• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • recon19d

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Sierra Bravo November
    Anyone here gym rats, or looking to get in better shape? Battleground Nutrition is an awesome up and coming locally owned internet supplement dealer! Discounts to ALL Military, LEO, Fire Fighters and Teachers. Not only that, But they also donate a % from each sale to the Wounded Warrior project. Veteran owned an operated, keep and eye out for them set up giving out free samples!

Battleground Nutrition | Facebook

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    Roids?

If I had the money to afford them I'd love to get back into it. I lifted a bunch when I was playing ball and miss it but life isn't as accommodating anymore.

recon19d

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Sierra Bravo November
    You get in better shape by working out and eating right, not buy buying and taking supplements.

I certainly wouldn't say you get in BETTER shape without the supps. Your very right though, One would be EXTREMELY surprised at the quick weight they would lose by simply switching to all water and milk, and cleaning up the diet! Supplements are just that... A supplement, used to help achieve your goal, not do the work for you. You get in what you put out!

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I really like a green smoothie before my work out with lots of fruits and veggies and an 8oz glass of chocolate organic milk and a cliff protein builder bar.

jasonville43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Jasonville, Indiana
    Eating right and exercise are the 2 required elements for getting into shape. From my experience there are only a handfull of supps that are worth anything and they are: Whey protein, a GOOD multi-Vitamin and fish oil. Creatine is one that some find usefull but I tried it several times over the years and it didnt work for me but I know people that it did work for and they love it!
    Oh and of course there are those supps that are not legal for purchase and of course since you cant buy them they actually work ;) at least thats what I have heard!

Top Bottom