• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    There were lots of innocents killed on all sides of the war but I don't shed many tears for the Germans or the Japanese as I had Uncles in almost every theatre of the war. A few years ago when the local crybabys were trying to guilt the US about the atom bomb someone was discussing the bombing of Japan and I told them that I had few regrets about it, probably would've never known my Uncle Jerry who was a staff Sergeant in the 38 infantry and that we probably saved lives by bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki.:twocents:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    For as much as be bombed Germany during the later stages of the war, I'm not surprised an occasional bomb is discovered. It was total war, after all.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    For as much as be bombed Germany during the later stages of the war, I'm not surprised an occasional bomb is discovered. It was total war, after all.

Many bombs are found each year all over Europe, not just Germany and not just bombs from WW2.
    In France bombs from WW1 are found from time to time by farmers on their fields even to this date.
    Lots of mines on the coasts too, on both sides of the Channel.

Top Bottom