• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    the bryco 25, the sigma was pretty bad, the 70's winchester 22's the ithaca 22 singleshot lever action 22, basically any of the pot metal 70's 22 lr, the Hi-point 9mm

pokersamurai

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    The worst handgun I've ever dealt with was a Smith and Wesson 642. On two separate occasions when I was firing it at the range the internal lock locked up on its own rendering the gun inoperable (couldn't pull the trigger or open the cylinder).

If the gun would have locked up like that in a life or death situation it could have cost someone their life.

I sent it back to S&W and they replaced it with a new one. After that I immediately sold it. I'll never own another S&W with an internal lock.

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Taurus TCP!! Never loaded a round into the chamber from a magazine after being sent back multiple times. It was like sticking a 45 into a 9mm, the thing would not chamber!!

dmg45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Clay County
    NAA 32, just a plain old hard gun to use, real crappy trigger, bought it and sold it the next week, wasen't even heavy enough to be used as a boat anchor!

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    A sigma 9mm about five yrs ago. Took it to the range first shoot it locked up could not move the slide back. Took back to lgs he got it apart cleaned it and deburred it and gave it back to me. Back to range same thing again, back to lgs he said it would take 200-300 rounds to break it in. I responed that at one shot at a time I would not live long enough to do that. Lgs sent bact to S&W they fixed and I sold quick.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Sigma 9mm. Had a terrible trigger and the striker broke on the 97th round i fired from it. Sent it back to S&W to get it fixed and sold it as soon as i got it back.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Springfield EMP 9mm... Bought it used - not new.

The FP would pierce the primers on a few different kinds of ammo - then, upon retreating, would pull a sliver of primer cup with it. That would, in turn, bind up the travel of the FP leading to light strikes on subsequent shots.

Also - it didn't like steel-cased ammo.

-J-

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Springfield EMP 9mm... Bought it used - not new.

The FP would pierce the primers on a few different kinds of ammo - then, upon retreating, would pull a sliver of primer cup with it. That would, in turn, bind up the travel of the FP leading to light strikes on subsequent shots.

Also - it didn't like steel-cased ammo.

-J-

You could have sent it back to Springfield free of charge and they would have fixed it. Best customer service and warranty department that I have ever dealt with.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Taurus 709 slim. I wanted to like it, but not as much as I wanted it to work. It would FTFeed atleast 4 out of the 7 rnd mag regardless of ammo used. After a trip back to Taurus it would FTFeed 2-3 out of 7 rnds. So it went away.

Top Bottom