• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hiserman79

Plinker
    Jan 25, 2013
    Madison
    I wanted to say thanks again, my wife loves her new pink m&p 15-22. She never showed much interest in guns until she walked into your shop. The 1st impression was a great one Ive already bragged about. That impression led me thru a week of her damn near beggin for the gun. She researched etc and made a dang good case as to why she wanted that one and it had to come from ITP. The first visit earned you a gun sell. The second impresson while buying the above earned you a lifetime customer. The way she was made to feel comfortable in her 1st gun purchase as my kid fingerprinted all of your glass display cases (sorry) was invaluable to us. The "extras" you added with out even being ask was almost unbelieveable. I have a decent shop 2 blocks from my house but even if gas makes it to $5 a gallon we will drive the 100 miles one way. Customer service is priceless, and when a gun store keeps suckers on hand for the snot nosed curtain climbers I know its the right place for my money.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I wanted to say thanks again, my wife loves her new pink m&p 15-22. She never showed much interest in guns until she walked into your shop. The 1st impression was a great one Ive already bragged about. That impression led me thru a week of her damn near beggin for the gun. She researched etc and made a dang good case as to why she wanted that one and it had to come from ITP. The first visit earned you a gun sell. The second impresson while buying the above earned you a lifetime customer. The way she was made to feel comfortable in her 1st gun purchase as my kid fingerprinted all of your glass display cases (sorry) was invaluable to us. The "extras" you added with out even being ask was almost unbelieveable. I have a decent shop 2 blocks from my house but even if gas makes it to $5 a gallon we will drive the 100 miles one way. Customer service is priceless, and when a gun store keeps suckers on hand for the snot nosed curtain climbers I know its the right place for my money.

Thanks for your great comments! Brian is too busy to get on here much, but I'll make sure he sees your posts.

Top Bottom