• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDW77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    ZT knives... I found a nice one, model 0350, its spring assisted. Is it worth the $130 price tag?

It also has serrations on the lower part of the blade. Its a scary sharp blade. I just never heard of the maker.

They also have the one with no serrations. It would be a lot easier to sharpen.

The dealer is in Nashville Indiana. It's a place called The Mens Toy Shop. I also just watched some reviews online. I think it's a smart/safe buy. I think I'll go with no serrations too.

Last edited by a moderator:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Well worth the money. Zero Tolerance is one of the best bang-for-buck blades out there, and the 0350 is awesome. Personally not a fan of serrations, but still a great blade.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I have a real hard time keeping serrations as sharp as a plain edge. I've found the best way to keep a knife sharp is to never let it get fully dull, so I'm constantly stropping it off of random stuff like the top edge of a cat window glass, bottom of my coffee cup, belt, etc.... Hard to do that with serrations. Plus they're located on the part of the blade that I find most handy, and are tougher to get a good clean cut with. They're great for folks that neglect care on a blade though.

That's a really neat shop. Cigars, Maxpedition, Luminox, Surefire, and nice knives are a life saver when I've spent the day following the wife around Nashville looking at cutesy ****. Plus you can throw down a couple of micro brews around the corner at Big Woods, so the towns growing on me:D. But like Brad said though, he can probably save you some cash and is a great dude to work with.

Top Bottom