• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    I have never been successful finding bargain ammo at the shows, but things are slowing down now so you might. I have always found the best prices at Natchez Shooters Supplies. Relative cheep shipping and great service. I have ordered thousands from them. Occasionally cheaperthandirt.com will have lower prices so it is worth checking there from time to time as their prices change quite a bit. Good luck :)

Citronman1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    McCordsville, IN
    If you don't mind Wolf ammo, I picked up 1K (.223) from AIMSURPLUS last week for $206.00 delivered.

When I was at the this past 1500 the cheapest .223 ammo I found was $105.00 out the door for 500 rounds of Wolf and Silver Bear. Which I bought 500 of each.

Mephitical

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Lebanon
    Do you need the ammo? 21st Century always has good deals at the 1500.

Isn't there always a need for more ammo?

I've have enough to get me by for a little while, just hate looking prices up on the internet over and over. Sometimes shipping cost offset the deal.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Isn't there always a need for more ammo?

I've have enough to get me by for a little while, just hate looking prices up on the internet over and over. Sometimes shipping cost offset the deal.

Well, at the 1500, you have the cost of getting there, parking, and the high entrance fee.

It's been quite a few years since there were better deals on ammo at the 1500 than you could get at someplace like Bradis. Same with guns. If your big motivation is to get 1K rounds of ammo, you'll be better off just going straight to Bradis, or 21st Century.

The biggest reason I go to a 1500 is to find oddball small parts and accessories. If you have enough hard to find small parts and accessories that you want, it's a great time to be able to find almost anything, compare brands and prices, have it all at once.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    There is no need to wait until August, top shelf reloaded .223 can be purchased from Pro-fire. Aszerigan, here on Ingo, he has a recipe for .223 that makes real good ammo in .55gr. He is also set up at the 1500, right next to Bobcat steel, (go figure). :ar15:

He sells in bulk and if your into reloading you can pick up componets from him as well. He has qiute a reputation as a standup guy here.:rockwoot:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Ammoman.com has some good deals every now and then.
    No shipping or sales tax and you can sign up for the email list and be notified whenever new stuff comes in.
    I've ordered from them several times and been very happy with their service.

And of course, Profire ammo rocks!!! Andrew can set you up with whatever your heart desires. He's even Class III licensed now, so if you care enough to send it quietly*** ;)

Top Bottom