• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    Just saw this as breaking news on fox59.

Apparently a carjacking went unexpectedly wrong for the carjacker. No further info yet, but I'm sure there will be some available soon.

Which INGOer was out driving around earlier? Hahaha

:edit: post number 200!! :edit:

Last edited:

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Its always sad when a robber gets shot. Sad that the guy had to waste his bullets on him, ammo is expensive!

Hope the POS dies, hope the city gives the gun owner a medal.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Its always sad when a robber gets shot. Sad that the guy had to waste his bullets on him, ammo is expensive!

Hope the POS dies, hope the city gives the gun owner a medal.

But he was an Honor Student, with so much to live for (illegitimate kids), who was about to turn his life around, and a sports star???
    At least that is what his mom will claim and the newspaper will print a photo of him looking innocent.

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    I just heard about this, guy in a Lexus gets a gun pointed at him and the would-be robber wanted his money. He got a bullet to the stomach instead. Police say it was self defense and the Lexus guy is fine, the robber is in the hospital.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Just another case of "you get to pay for it." It would have been less expensive for the tax payers if the Lexus driver could have had better placement. Now, there are hospital bills, surgeon bills, recovery, and probably a trial.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    we need a local website with vigilante justice stories. something to cheer you up when youre feeling down!

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Self defense is NOT vigilante justice.

AMEN!!! I was thinking that exact same sentence when I read your post. There is a huge difference. Vigilantes played judge, jury and executioner on people they suspected of doing wrong or stronger people/more successful people then they could ever become and hid behind the mob mentality. Now I am not saying they didn't get the right person sometimes, but mob mentality takes over and the power gets to their head. Self defense is just that, in the moment the OTHER person made the choice to come to you for something you had and wasn't going to pay you for it, they were going to steal it and if it meant killing you, they were fine with that decision and had made it before encountering you. This perp got it in the gut, to bad it wasn't a little higher. But kudos for getting a shot off. Obviously had a gun, accessable and trained or thought about this situation and his actions enabled him to come out on top. :rockwoot::draw:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Lol, if more of the spineless pos would get shot there would be a lot less crime on the sheeple.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    That corner is about 2 miles from my house. I go by there a lot and whenever I have to stop my head is on a swivel and checking the mirrors all the time. To bad we can't even feel safe while driving our cars anymore. :nuts:

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    I guess the victim thought one round to the gut was sufficient?

Or possibly the BG fell before the victim could get a followup shot off?

Either way I'm glad to see this turned out the way it should

Top Bottom