Would like to shoot your Nano, LC9, PM9, CM9, and CW9!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'd really like to shoot as many of the above as I can; as I'm trying to determine if I want to get serious about getting one.

I'll supply my own factory brass-cased ammo.

I live on the south side; getting to the indoor range at Indy Trading Post is very easy for me.

In trade, I can let you shoot a S&W 642, M&P9FS + polished Apex sear, M&P9c + polished Apex sear, S&W 686 5", or a Ruger Mk II 22/45 + TacSol upper / Tactical Innovations Stratus suppressor. (all I ask is that you only use factory ammo)

So, if you're willing, let me know and we can work something out!

Thanks,

-J-

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Lisa is looking to move her CW40 if you want to step it up a bit. Size is identical.

Thanks for the offer! However, I used to own a CW-40. It was a fine gun...until the frame broke. :D

I have a P9 you're welcome to shoot. It runs identically to the CW9.

Would like to shoot it! Doesn't your work contract prohibit you from visiting other shops? :laugh::laugh:

-J-

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    I have a new, unfired CM9... could use a little help breaking it in. What day are you thinking? I think I could get away for a couple hours.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I have a new, unfired CM9... could use a little help breaking it in. What day are you thinking? I think I could get away for a couple hours.

At this point, it'll have to be next week some time. I'm off work at 3:30 and can be at ITP at 4:00...unless I have to pick up our daughter, in which case it'd be after 5 before I could crawl my way back up.

I'm open for this weekend it would be cool if a couple of us could meet up at the same time

Can't do it this weekend, unfortunately. Supposed to go to northern Illinois. :n00b:

I want to shoot a bazooka. Anyone? Anyone?

Oops, sorry for the thread-jack.

Carry-on.

Just enlist in the Army! hehe

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Bump again!

If you expressed some interest in meeting above, PM me with days / times that you might be able to meet at ITP!

-J-

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    My apologies for not replying. I'll have to check my schedule for a late afternoon weekday event.

I am unavailable most of next week (Tue 2/7-9). I might be able to meet 2/10 if you guys haven't already.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Have Nano... MCFG is my home range. PM me if you're game.

will definitely keep you in mind! I like MCFG...but the $10 guest outlay can be a bummer. :D With the impending cold-snap, who knows when I'll actually want to shoot outside and get all cold and stuff. :) :n00b:

My apologies for not replying. I'll have to check my schedule for a late afternoon weekday event.

I am unavailable most of next week (Tue 2/7-9). I might be able to meet 2/10 if you guys haven't already.

No biggie. I need at least a day to coordinate things on my end.

Top Bottom