• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I would buy off armslist. Just be smart about what you are doing. I have sold off armslist without any issues. Todays market is crazy though everyone asking new or better prices for used. Research what you want and be patient. Never pay 600 for a used Glock LOL

FERLACH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have bought, sold, and traded, guns, holsters, ammo, grips and other gun accessories on armslist several times. However, I will positively not travel very far and am very cautious about any dealings. I have had 3 or 4 occasions where someone mislead me on their items condition. Also, I like to speak to someone personally on the phone before we meet. I will not meet on e-mails alone, there must be a personal phone conversation involved.

Hoosier Daddy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    I've bought a few things. The first two we the "Meet me in this parking lot" kind. Made me a bit nervous. It kind of felt like a drug deal or something.

The last one I did, the guy wanted to meet at a gunshop and have them do a background check and a proper FFL transfer. It cost $20 or $30 and left a "paper trail", but there was no uneasy feeling.

Mayhem7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Plainfield
    I've used it to buy and sell a lot of stuff, but here lately people want to price gouge their product and want yours at the regular price

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I would put something up at normal price, and everyone expected me to basically give it to them. No thanks, between the cheapskates, and the spam messages I got. I will look elsewhere.

grasshopperlegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Cartersburg.
    I have bought a few from Armslist. I am a little Cautious about it and I tell them I want a bill of sale, Id and if it is a handgun a carry permit. I have even had my buddy to come along as a back up just in case the guy does something stupid. Yes I always pack my own gun.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    no bad experiences on there ever...bunch of lowballers but better than ingo classifieds except for the fact that u can view the seller/buyer profile....i shipped three guns on there which if you ask me is CRAZY...they give me the money and my ffl ships it....they nothing more about me than my email...

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    If I did not have any warning signs. Things like text only and meet me behind a building are signs that something is not right. I always ask if I can call the seller since it is easy to hide behind text messages.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Here is an example of listing I would be cautious about since the price is reasonable considering these days. It could be nothing more than a guy selling it for a reasonable price in an unreasonable time but you have to do your homework.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Glock 19 gen 4
    It could also be one of the gen 4s with the brass-in-the-face feature and he is willing to get rid of it at any cost. If it's a year or two old he may have only paid $499 for it and is selling it for about the going price for a used gun.

Mr. Neal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    I've sold many guns and bought a few off there too.. It's ok. Just gotta weed threw the price gougers and BS'ers.. You have no face and name on that site. As for here where your held accountable for your actions and people remember you. So of course people are gonna be a little more brave and quicker to screw people over. Just ask alot of questions and get pics if your buyin.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I always insist on a bill of sale for both selling and buying. That way if the gun was previously used in a crime or stolen, I can verify that the gun came to or left my possession on a certain date and to whom it was transferred from/to. If the person isn't willing to sign a bill of sale, I won't do the deal.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I bought two spectacular unfired Winchester Trappers in their original boxes off of Armslist once. One in 44mag and one is a 22. Decent price, easy sale.

Top Bottom