• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Ok, since I just read the cashier licking her finger thread and really not believing what I'm reading. I wanted to start a poll on something that happened to me many years ago. I was in my early twenties and had just stopped at a little place just outside of GreenBay Wisconsin. I parked the bike, and decided to get me a bite to eat at this outdoor vending place. Grabbed a sandwich and a drink, sat down on a bench and was enjoying my meal. When this cute brunette wearing this Harley shirt and daisy dukes comes over and starts talking to me about bikes. We chatted for awhile and we started walking toward my bike so she can take a better look at it. She stopped at the vending place and bought herself an ice cream cone. We stopped and talked for awhile longer and then she hands me the cone and says she'll share it. Ok, this where the poll part kicks in. At this point I pretty much knew where the night was going to end. I grabbed her cone and we shared it. In the morning we shared a Denny's Grand Slam breakfast and she was gone. So, who would've shared this very beautiful lady's cone, or who would've said no thanks, and ran for the nearest hospital for a rabies shot?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    If I were in that situation - single - Not only yes, but heII YES.

Is this a trick question?
    No trick question. Just amazed at the response from the tool time girl licking her finger in the other thread. You guys have restored my faith! Lets go get a cone shall we!, , , and NO! I ain't letting none of you fellas lick my cone!!!!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ok this didn't play out the way I thought. I figured she had sat on your bike and you were asking me if I would have licked the seat.

answer to both: Abso-****ing-lutely !!!!!!

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Uh huh.... I'm betting the cone was the least germie thing you licked that evening.....

I'd have licked it too.... Then run to the VA and get a full screen blood test run and camped out by the mail box for the results.

Top Bottom