• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeeJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    I was thinking this too. If any of this is correct then an Applebee's employee who's gf has a fancy car just screams drug money (unless she is wealthy, but if so she could probably procure a better bf). Applebee's would probably be a good place to recruit a good customer base for illicit products.

If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you come by all the information above? From running the plates of the getaway car? Just curious...it would seem that if this is true, LE would have some actionable information to at least make some preliminary investigative moves, and perhaps put a good scare into the guy. And if his girlfriend is complicit, it adds another layer of vulnerability to his position.

If you really know all this, and both LE and TV station are still backing off, it makes me suspect whether they're about to tap him on a drug charge of some kind, and don't want to mess up their "Big Score" with a crappy little trespassing violation?

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    Here is a story along the same lines, well, the latest developments of it anyway.

Several years ago, a fuel card was taken out of the office at work. Not sure how or when, but someone that worked there had to have slipped in when no one was in and went thru a desk. Anyway, the card that is never used, suddenly had nearly $1,000 on it one month. All from the same gas station. When we investigated with the manager at the gas station, it turned out that it was always used at the pump, the same pump, the farthest from the camera, and the plates on the cars facing away from the camera. Then one of the times, the woman that used the card the most, paid at the pump, then came inside to buy stuff with cash. While in there, she chatted it up with the girl behind the counter and was clear as day for the camera. The manager called in the girl and the woman was identified, and she even directed us to where they loved. When driving by the place, we saw her car, just like the one on the camera, and the other 4-5 cars that was using it, was all her neighbors.

All of this info, the vid tape of her using the card then coming inside, the witness that id the woman and where she lived, were given to the police. I don't know what else they could have had handed to them, or even needed, but it want nowhere. Either with the cops, or the pros office, it was just dropped. The reason, "we just don't have enough for a case".

So, don't get your hopes up if you are waiting for someone, that's job it to enforce the law, to enforce the law.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I thought this guy was in Akron?

No. That's the Mad Pooper. He does it in or on your car.

That's what paintball guns are made for.

Good Call.

Does no one load rock salt shot gun shells anymore?

Also correct!

Do they still sell the cayenne pepper ones at the 1500?

Best thing is to make what you have into a viral video around town.

Full fecal assault deserves a load of crap in return.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    That's what paintball guns are made for.

That is a good idea.

The neighbor behind me had just built a new garage and finished the white siding on it. He caught a vandal who had just spray painted a large red "F" on the new siding. He held the punk and emptied the spray can, on the kids hair, head, face, clothes, etc. The kid was glad to run away at that point. I will not say that was the best course of action, but it did give an immediate sense of justice.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    My advice to anyone who is willing to use deadly force weather it be in the home or otherwise is you had better have a complete and total understanding of what action or actions on the part of a person will allow you to use deadly force, preferably explained to you by a lawyer experienced in the use of deadly force by private citizens, other wise you run the risk of loosing all your worldly possessions, your freedom or both.

And no deffication is not justification of the use of deadly force, you would have IMHO gone directly to jail and not collected $200

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I don't think you're getting the point that it's ridiculous that the victim of a crime should be expected to personally pay to conduct a test that will cost hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars.
    ...not to mention that he can do the DNA test, but without access to any kind of database (something that a LEA would likely have) of DNA, the results would be worthless.
    Worse still, it's almost a dead certainty that said LEA would be unable to initiate an arrest with evidence not collected by themselves or another LEA.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oldpink again."

Can somebody get him for me?

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Would it be wrong to put on a size 11 steel toed boot, wrapped in saran wrap of course, quietly open the door, and sack kick this little freak for a 40 yd field goal?

Sagamore - One

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    Near Bippus
    Suspect has been positively identified and has made a confession. Video link is now dis abled. Looking forward to seeing suspect "stand tall" in front of the man.

Thank you to everyone who responded. Heck, I even ended up with 5025 hits on you tube. Who would have thunk?
    Sagamore - One

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    That's good to hear. I hope this is the end of people messing with your property.

Without being specific, can you say whether or not this person knows you or anyone who lives there?

Sagamore - One

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    Near Bippus
    Young man stated I was targeted at "random" and he knows no-one here or next door. Admitted involvement in all 5 incidents.

I am curious how 5 incidents , spread over 6 months ,can possibly be "random".

Top Bottom