• Total voters

Floater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Chesterton
    No way...

What if it turned out to be Chuck Testa?

Untitled-4-290x290.jpg

Or Jimmer Negamanee from Menominee

jimmer.jpg

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If the creature is not a threat to you, then why in heck would you shoot it. By shooting, I assume you mean kill. What if this creature does exist? Will it make you feel like a big man? Listen......

I may be a pinhead because I voted no, but until you have take another human life or many human lives, you have no idea what you are talking about. You have no idea how it feels. How it feels decades later. Get off you butts and join the Military and volunteer to go into a War Zone. There you can take as many lives as you want, almost at will, and get paid for it.

But do not shoot a Big Foot, Sasquash, or what ever you what to call the creature just because you have it in your sights and you can.

Yes, I had a one ND in 40 years and it makes me feel bad. It makes me feel human, that I am able to make mistakes, but all I did was ventilate my window. I did not kill living creature. All I did was put a bullet into a tree. Heck man, while I have no objection to hunting I don't hunt anymore. I buy my meat at the supermarket and I get my Deer, Bear and other game meats from friends.

Yes, in this case I am a big Pinhead. I voted no. In High School I was a nerd. So I am a Pinheaded Nerd and damm proud of it too.

Safe shooting,
    Vv

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I'm guessing it's easier to kill Bigfoot than a zombie thread like this!:D

Still, I would shoot if I felt threatened and I might if I was absolutely sure it wasn't an idiot trying to make another of those lousy blobsquatch U-tube things where the critter is always out of focus but the claim is it's real!.

They just had this same debate on Cryptomundo. Cryptomundo » Would You Shoot Bigfoot?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    If the creature is not a threat to you, then why in heck would you shoot it. By shooting, I assume you mean kill. What if this creature does exist?
    Animals exist for us to eat...
    If he exists, I just won the Lottery of Life cause some Jackass somewhere will pay for the carcass...
    Will it make you feel like a big man?
    Probably not. Don't really care if I feel like a Big man. Comes from the fact that I am a Man already...
    I may be a pinhead because I voted bo, but until you have take another human life or many human lives, you have no idea what you are talking about. You have no idea how it feels. How it feels decades later. Get off you butts and join the Military and volunteer to go to a War Zone. There you can take as many lives as you want, almost at will.
    I would be willing to wager I have more Tours than you do Nancy...
    Careful who you preach at. Some of us Have been there and done that more than others.
    Yes, I had a one ND in 40 years and it makes me feel bad. It makes me feel human, that I am able to make mistakes, but all I did was ventilate my window. I did not kill living creature. All I did was put a bullet into a tree. Heck man, while I have no objection to hunting I don't hunt anymore. I buy my meat at the supermarket and I get my Deer, Bear and other game meats from friends.
    While you are busy buying your food at the Super Market Some of us are busy Raising that Food for you. So stay up on your soapbox and keep preaching about the Horrors of Man hippie... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Animals exist for us to eat...
    If he exists, I just won the Lottery of Life cause some Jackass somewhere will pay for the carcass...

Probably not. Don't really care if I feel like a Big man. Comes from the fact that I am a Man already...

I would be willing to wager I have more Tours than you do Nancy...
    Careful who you preach at. Some of us Have been there and done that more than others.

While you are busy buying your food at the Super Market Some of us are busy Raising that Food for you. So stay up on your soapbox and keep preaching about the Horrors of Man hippie... :rolleyes:

OK. I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from. However, unless I am threaten by something or need to eat it to survive, I will not kill it. I am saying just don't kill something just because you can.

Oh, and I grew up on a Grain and Dairy Farm down in Warrick, Gibson and Pike Counties. We were up in the corner where all three meet.

I salute you my friend and thank you for serving our Country.

Safe shooting,
    Vv, aka Nancy :>)

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Sure i would shoot one but they don't exist. The comment my wife made when I brought the outfitter home and she asked "What in the world are you going to shoot with that" I told her bigfoot.

I guess i need one for aliens also. Maybe a ar-15 with a bunch of things hanging off of it like marvin the martian. My space modulator.

The first person to shoot and recover would be an instant millionare. Pay off the house a new lotus elise and a bmw for the wife. Kids go to college without grants and loans. Not a hard shot to make if you ask me.

GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    How much would it cost to stuff it? That mount would really **** the wife off. Lol but would look good in the house lol

Top Bottom