• Would you shoot Sasquatch?

• Total voters

nick89302

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    At risk of a newbie to the forum coming across as a little crazy, I'll put myself out there a bit.

I've heard this howl 1994 Ohio - Moaning Howl

I've never seen a bigfoot, but I've had some things happen while camping that make me question their existence. The night I heard that howl, it was in the single digits overnight and I was in the middle of a national forest camping. Other than the guy who I was out there with, I only saw two more people until we left, and it was two girls walking their dog.

For those of you that have spent a lot of time in the woods, what animal could make that sound?

edit: and yes, I would shoot it, even if it wasn't a risk to me. The benefit that could come from the scientific study that would follow would be worth it.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I would not shoot. Chances are that its a guy in a monkey suit if you think you see a squatch. Im not going to jail for shooting a jack hole in a monkey suit.
    Exactly. Beings thers no such thing. If there was ,we would have seen trail cam pics by now.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I'm glad someone resurrected this thread.
    Because I'm going BigFoot Hunting Tomorrow.
    In my backyard.
    My trail cam at the back of my property picked up two Bigfoots ....( Two Bigfeets?)

(By the way, isn't it strange that when people get a picture or file a report, there seems to be only one seen at a time .... despite the fact that it's humanoid like and our "kind" mostly tends to hunt together to bring down the big game .... anyway,)

Got a trail cam picture of two BigFeets.
    I've got steel traps out and I dug a big Tiger pit with spikes in the bottom of it. My brother will be moving his coon dogs from the east and me and my other brother will be pressing in from the South west funneling them towards all the trap.

Don't worry. We'll get them.
    Just wondering if anyone know's how to slaughter one of those things. We're going to just tie a rope around them and drag them up to the house with a Gator and probably skin them in the backyard.

Man, I bet they stink.
    I'll let you know.

Mackeycam_zpsb2144ee1.jpg

Last edited:

hawkencougar2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    I could only shoot if it was in self defense, there would always be that thought in my mind that it was a person dressed up for a joke. And a mistake like that is definitely not worth shooting.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Well, we did our BigFoot hunt. Unfortunately it turned out to be a couple of drunks in gorilla suits. Big babies. I've never seen grown men carry on like that. (Course, never seen a man with his foot caught in a bear trap while dressed like a gorilla). All that carrying on made it had for me to sleep last night. I guess I should go release them.

Mackeycam_zpsb2144ee1.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I wouldn't be sure of my target..
    Not sure of your target....................or unsure of yourself? Man up! Would you want to end up Bigfoot's love slave, tossin' salad in some forgotten cave in an old quarry?

You need to decide now, die on your feet or live on your knees.

We need to do a Bigfoot cook book for charity.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I've never seen a bigfoot, but I've had some things happen while camping that make me question their existence.
    See my post above. Where you drinking and when you woke up in the morning was your anus hurting?

This is a common story, often used to blame Bigfoot, when in fact your camping buddies went broke back Bigfoot on your A**. Not everything strange that happens in the woods is BF's fault.

Top Bottom