• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    My son tears up if I raise my voice...I couldn't cuss AT him. WITH him is another story :D My job as his mom is to set him up to be successful. To teach him the things he needs to know to be the best man he can be. These parents did a bad job

We definitely need more young parents like you, Lori! Some (both successful couples, and single parents).... just don't get it. Or they don't care, about making sure the children have every possible chance, and are ready to leave the nest prepared, when it's time.
    Kudos, for your approach......... :yesway:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Kids range for 16 to 1 year old and a baby on the way. I'd guess the mom is 35 and the dad is in his 30's. Nine cars and trucks in front of the two trailers. One pickup was working and all the others had leaked oil into the ground around them. Or he just changes the oil into the dirt........

She said the kids play in the old trailer and the floors had dropped in places........No banjo was playing .......but I wonder what the school aged kids looked like?

The one year old was looking for attention from me while the dad showed me stuff he wanted to sell...........he tried real hard to sell me junk.

And that was probably his good stuff!

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think there is some confusion... I'd treat my kids like that from the perspective of giving them a place to live, but letting them determine how good/bad it is.

I wouldn't treat them like that from the perspective of living in filth with broken floors and a new plasma.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I feel the pain. I love paying my bills and my daughters moms lol.
    most people support one household on two incomes. doing the opposite is no fun.

If you have too many you'll never get a chance to play and one of them lil evil seeds will most likely break it.
    i feel like those kids spend most of their time unsupervised anyway. and if they break one, more tax dollars will be along shortly to replace it. no biggie.

NorthsideIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    i depended on my mother well over 18. my step father is a retired CSM and an overall 40 year military man so i knew the money was there. i finally grew up turned 21 got a job and made my own. now at 26 im happily married and glad my mom and step father removed the open wallet so to speak

Top Bottom