• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    So I was looking around Dick's Sporting Goods in Greenwood today and found an awesome Hooded Sweatshirt for a great cause!
    picture.php

Being a former Marine, I love to support any organization that supports the military and especially the wounded. If you have never heard of the Wounded Warriors Project, you should check it out.

Anyways, the sweatshirt cost me $60 and a portion of the proceeds go to the Wounded Warriors Project. They are made by Under Armour, so you know it is going to be quality. Looks great, very comfortable, and gets the word out about the cause! I know not all of the money will go to the cause, but wearing it will spread awareness. There are more great shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, and other clothing items on Under Armour's website(then type in the search bar "wounded warrior") that are part of this Project. So if you are looking for quality clothing for a cause, check it out.:patriot:

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    i"ll be at dicks in greenwood saturday i will have to pick one up thanks for the heads up

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    :+1:

I have a few of the Wounded Warriors Project polo shirts by Under Armour. They are a great shirt and helping a great group of people helping our wounded service members!

Big Naughty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Hendricks County
    I have a few of the Under Armour tees like this. I'm not sure if they still do, but the University of South Carolina had some Wounded Warrior attire a year or two ago

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    The website sells all kinds of t-shirts and apparel; it also lists how to help with the program, if a person is so inclined.

Great cause.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    You are not a "FORMER MARINE"....you still are a Marine.....thanks for you service!:patriot:
    Yeah, not as lean, equally as mean, but still a Marine!

I have a few of the Under Armour tees like this. I'm not sure if they still do, but the University of South Carolina had some Wounded Warrior attire a year or two ago
    They have Texas Tech and some others

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Went to Dicks on the East side..... No WWF appear found. (thats wounded warrior foundation not world wrestling federation)
    Sucks they aren't all selling them, Sounds like you will have to take a drive to the Southside or order from the Under Armour website. If it is your first time ordering from their website, you get free shipping. The code should pop up as soon as you go the site.

Top Bottom