GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yeah I think I've heard something similar to that from Al Sharpton or Martin Basheer or somebody of that ilk before.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Metaldog, I wish the quote you put up were that true. Since we don't have slaves to control then we don't need guns any more. Stupid yes, they were controlled by whips and other torture.

Sadly that was very well written, distorted lies but well thought out to the weaker, emotionally challenged or unlearned generation of the rebellious baby boomers, 2nd gen and 3rd gen also, that imagine something and think it is that absolute truth because they thought it and heard it somewhere in the news.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Poor 'ol Jeff needs to spend some time with a history book or two that wasn't published for use in public schools.

Definitely a graduate of public schools.

Yes, because public schools are the problem.:rolleyes: I'm willing to bet that 70-80% of us here went to public schools and aren't that stupid. I had this discussion at work the other day. A public school is only as good as the education that you take away from it. I realize some of you private school kind are holier than thou, but I'm willing to go toe to toe with you and prove that my education was just as good, if not better than yours. His comment had nothing to do with public schools and everything to do with lack of paying attention in school and an upbringing that didn't instill hard work and studying in his daily home life. He problem came home and did anything BUT retain what was learned that day.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Yes, because public schools are the problem.:rolleyes: I'm willing to bet that 70-80% of us here went to public schools and aren't that stupid. I had this discussion at work the other day. A public school is only as good as the education that you take away from it. I realize some of you private school kind are holier than thou, but I'm willing to go toe to toe with you and prove that my education was just as good, if not better than yours. His comment had nothing to do with public schools and everything to do with lack of paying attention in school and an upbringing that didn't instill hard work and studying in his daily home life. He problem came home and did anything BUT retain what was learned that day.

Hey! I went home never did any homework and hardly listened in class but I never turned out THAT stupid! In fact I remember CLEARLY tossing most homework sheets in the trash before leaving class. :):

I've always loved firearms as a kid though and always wanted to own them, I never understood why people thought that they were bad but I guess logic is on the low side with people like that.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Nah I stayed with high school for all three years then I guess "graduated" but not, I had a GPA of like .4 or something. I destroyed the GED in the applied math (but not math,"useless" math was dismal) and language arts/reading portion five years later, so I now have a piece of paper that says I'm smart and can work at a warehouse moving boxes all day! Huzzzzahhh!

I quite honestly would of been better off doing all trade classes if that were even possible in school, I excelled in hands on classes like those because I was good at them and enjoyed them, there also was a point and not just a bunch of useless questions for collage prep (like I'm going to go to collage :rolleyes:).

DaveO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Washington IN.
    What an Idiot. If you just accasionally showed up in High School civics and accidentally overheard something during class, you would know more than this guy.

Top Bottom