• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Why are we already talking about losing our hicap mags or AWB when it is not even in affect yet! Write your representitives in washington explaining that while we are sickened by this act of EVIL, and that it has nothing to do with highcap mags and "assult weapons".

Dammit, people kill people not guns! How fast can a self trained person reload a mag ~1.5 seconds. A cargo pocket can carry a lot of ten rounders. The magazines or the guns are not the problem lets look at the people and the situations that the gov. puts them in. Gun free zones, or shooting gallaries you decide.

Stand up and fight people! We have not enacted any ban as of yet but if we lay back and let them ramrod this through it will happen while we are still talking about compromises!

Here is the link to find your congressional representative.
    Find Your Representative · House.gov

Senators:
    www.coats.senate.gov/contact/
    www.lugar.senate.gov/contact/

Please post when you have emailed/contacted your reps. I will do the same. Please remember that the media has stigmatized us already so be polite and show that we are concerned citizens of our great country and be respectful. We will accomplish more that way.

GOD BLESS :patriot:

Last edited:

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Not only did I do that, but I also e-mailed my local Mayor, Chief of Police, Sheriff, and School Board President.

Received this response from COP...
    "Adam, I some what agree, however this is a state law not a city ordinance so there is not much I am able to do, except back your opinion. I'm glad to see residents wanting to stand up and take action and stand behind your/our beliefs. Continue to pass the word along and I highly urge you to write OUR state law makers."

Last edited:

TriggerWork

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Coats done!
    Trying to find Luke Messer's email. But I did find article that stated he is not behind the gun ban support after this shooting.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Don't forget to go after your local media... especially newspapers. Letters to the Editor tend to get alot of public attention. The more pro-gun attention we can give, the better.

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Response from Buscon:

Thank you for contacting me regarding gun violence. As your Congressman, it is beneficial for me to hear your thoughts on this important issue.

I stand with all Americans in condemning the evil actions that took place in Newtown, Connecticut. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this tragic event and their families. As a parent myself, I share the grief of those who lost innocent children in a place that should be a safe haven of learning.

Now is not the time to for politics, as our focus should remain on the victims of this national tragedy. I look forward to the 113th Congress, where there will be plenty of opportunity for a substantive discussion on this issue, including the root causes of violence in our society.

It was good to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to contact me any time you have an issue of concern before Congress. I encourage you to visit my website at bucshon.house.gov to sign up for my e-newsletter to receive updates from Washington. Also, please take time to fill out my survey at bucshon.house.gov/survey regarding important issues before Congress. It is an honor to serve you and the people of the 8th District of Indiana.

Sincerely,
    bucshon.jpg

Larry Bucshon
    Member of Congress

Top Bottom