• 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Sir,

Gun ownership is a grave responsibility and citizens take it very seriously. Practice is one of the keys to responsible gun ownership. Ammunition is an expendable resource, it is cheaper to buy in bulk and has an indefinite shelf life. It is unconscionable that someone doing his due diligence is not put on some watch list that cause thousands of false flags and waste investigative resources.

I ask that you oppose HR 868. To a Senator, I ask you to oppose HR 868 if it reaches the Senate.

Young men and women can join the military at 18 and go to war.

I ask that you oppose HR 717. To a Senator, I ask you to oppose HR 717 if it reaches the Senate.

Firearms registration is against federal law. The Supreme Court has ruled that felons are not required to register weapons because it would be a violation of their 5th amendment rights. Only law abiding citizens would be affected by this.

I ask that you oppose HR 687. To a Senator, I ask you to oppose HR 687 if it reaches the Senate.

You have liability insurance on your home. If someone is injured or killed on your property your insurance will pay, however I f you intentionally harm or kill someone on your property your insurance will not pay.

Let's break down gun deaths, c. 33,000 per year, c. 2/3 - 22,000 are suicides, liability insurance will pay nothing, c. 11,000 are homicides, insurance will pay nothing, c. 0.01% of homicides are through negligence. That is about 110 per year. So to cover those this law will make 1,000,000 citizens buy a useless product that will enrich insurance companies to pay lobbyists to influence congress to pass more requirements to buy useless products.

I ask that you oppose HR 822. To a Senator, I ask you to oppose HR 822 if it reaches the Senate.

Every one of these bills would affect the poorest Americans most. 90% of all gun control makes it unaffordable for lower income citizens to protect themselves.

Thank you.

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Sir,

Gun ownership is a grave responsibility and citizens take it very seriously. Practice is one of the keys to responsible gun ownership. Ammunition is an expendable resource, it is cheaper to buy in bulk and has an indefinite shelf life. It is unconscionable that someone doing his due diligence is not put on some watch list that cause thousands of false flags and waste investigative resources.

I ask that you oppose HR 868. To a Senator, I ask you to oppose HR 868 if it reaches the Senate.

Young men and women can join the military at 18 and go to war.

I ask that you oppose HR 717. To a Senator, I ask you to oppose HR 717 if it reaches the Senate.

Firearms registration is against federal law. The Supreme Court has ruled that felons are not required to register weapons because it would be a violation of their 5th amendment rights. Only law abiding citizens would be affected by this.

I ask that you oppose HR 687. To a Senator, I ask you to oppose HR 687 if it reaches the Senate.

You have liability insurance on your home. If someone is injured or killed on your property your insurance will pay, however I f you intentionally harm or kill someone on your property your insurance will not pay.

Let's break down gun deaths, c. 33,000 per year, c. 2/3 - 22,000 are suicides, liability insurance will pay nothing, c. 11,000 are homicides, insurance will pay nothing, c. 0.01% of homicides are through negligence. That is about 110 per year. So to cover those this law will make 1,000,000 citizens buy a useless product that will enrich insurance companies to pay lobbyists to influence congress to pass more requirements to buy useless products.

I ask that you oppose HR 822. To a Senator, I ask you to oppose HR 822 if it reaches the Senate.

Every one of these bills would affect the poorest Americans most. 90% of all gun control makes it affordable for lower income citizens to protect themselves.

Thank you.

I hope you proof read this before sending. That line in red is missing a couple of letters, as in unaffordable. Otherwise thumbs up!

Top Bottom