Writer is "disturbed" by what some Americans carry.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I can't believe how big of a deal he is making over knives... Someone should send him a link to the INGO EDC thread!

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Why is he so surprised an EMT has a lockback knife? I imagine he probably uses it quite a bit on the job.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Remember the guy who was a big sissy about during an AR? Lots of publicity in this sort of thing these days...scared for dollars.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    It's always fun to casually ask at an INGO event if anybody has a knife you can borrow

...then laugh as literally every person there instinctively reaches for their pocket like a choreographed dance move. ;)

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Oh UK.... "loads of trigger-happy people (mainly from the U.S)". Because eviscerating your own credibility, and any semblance of balance, in the opening paragraph is always a great idea

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    That whole article turns my stomach.

I'm think about carrying more knives and guns than I already do just to freak this pansy out.

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    There was a guy I knew from Britain who went to the same college as me. Had to see Walmart, and he thought it was amazing that everything was all crammed together in one store with tons of people. When he saw the guns adjacent to the toy aisle he nearly had an anuerism and insisted it was appalling that you could just buy a gun there and walk out, and exclaimed that having them near the toys was horrifying. He didn't understand that it being that way didn't make our town dissolve into chaos.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I carry my unit coin from Korea in my wallet. My unit coin from Korea would probably scare the crap out of this wussie.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There was a guy I knew from Britain who went to the same college as me. Had to see Walmart, and he thought it was amazing that everything was all crammed together in one store with tons of people. When he saw the guns adjacent to the toy aisle he nearly had and anuerism and insisted it was appalling that you could just buy a gun there and walk out, and exclaimed that having near the toys was horrifying. He didn't understand that it being that way didn't make our town dissolve into chaos.

Maybe the brits are a bit more psyko

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There was a guy I knew from Britain who went to the same college as me. Had to see Walmart, and he thought it was amazing that everything was all crammed together in one store with tons of people. When he saw the guns adjacent to the toy aisle he nearly had and anuerism and insisted it was appalling that you could just buy a gun there and walk out, and exclaimed that having near the toys was horrifying. He didn't understand that it being that way didn't make our town dissolve into chaos.

Well, because you know. Toys are sacred. And having guns in such close proximity is sacrilege. I'm surprised Mother Earth hasn't swallowed every Walmart into a giant sink hole.

Or. He could just mind his own business and try not giving a ****.

Top Bottom