WTB: WTB: 9mm,10mm,Comp. multi cal AR's & lowers, 338 Lap or other 1000yd+ prec Rifle

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • escooper1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 29, 2015
    Crown Point
    Hi how is everyone? I am trying to get somethings needed
    that I would like to have to finish my collection, and a few lowers
    to have things to work on in my spare time. Right now I am going
    through radiation and chemo so I have a lot of spare time. I am looking
    for one 9mm Beretta in any size, preferably with a thumb safety . I am kind of particular
    and only will buy well taken care of guns with little to no cosmetic flaws
    and prefer ones with low round counts that have original cases, paperwork ,
    & preferably only one owner but main thing is condition. I can usually meet
    anytime, prefer northern half of IN since I live in Crown Point. I always have cash
    and will pay what they are worth just not some of the ones that people
    are selling for more than you can go buy a new one for, I'm very easy
    to deal with. And yes I have an IN DL and a LTC and no felonies and can legally
    own and purchase firearms.

The next thing I am looking for is any 10mm other than a Glock 29 since
    i already have one. I highly prefer one that has a higher capacity. I like Rock Rivers high
    capcity one but haven't found one besides online so I will consider pretty much any make.

I am also looking for complete AR's. Will purchase most brand lowers, I am looking to buy two ar15& one ar10 platform stripped lowers. I would prefer the two ar15's to be marked multi cal but not that important. Ones with an upper tensioning spring and removable trigger guards are bonuses. There are a few companies completed lowers I would also buy.

For complete AR's I am really looking for 6.8spc and a 6.5, also a good quality 300blk, but I would consider any caliber other than 22L that is a good brand. Preferably optic ready or with optics and a quad rail or decent rail. But no matter what as long as a decent gun I would consider.

Next is a 338 Lapua or any magnum rifle that is accurate to 1000yds+ like 300 Win mags or 7 mm mags.

And finally I am looking for one good quality AK47, I don't really know much about them I am just looking to add one to my collection that doesn't cost a fortune.

Also if any of you know anyone with a like new scope that has high quality glass and and a zoom of at least 20, or the higher the better with a mil-dot or other reticle that allows for quick adjustments I'm also interested.

Thank you you for reading this and feel free to contact me about anything listed above that you think I might be interested in as long as it's in good shape. You can contact me through Ingo, my email
    at escooper1@hotmail.com, or text me 24 hrs a day at 219four87two364. I will reply as
    soon as I can, text would be the fastest. When your 36 yrs old and full of cancer there's not
    a lot to do besides your hobbies and this is the only one I'm really well enough to do right now. So thanks again and if you know of anyone else selling any of these please let them know, thanks a bunch, Eric.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom