• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patriot3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Kokomo
    I am located in kokomo Indiana and would liketo purchase the above rifle. The price would be up to you and what you have in the rifle. I am looking for the model that can have interchangeable barrels from rifle to muzzleloader to shotgun. Thanks for the time and email for faster results.

kolob10

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Beautiful Southern Indiana
    I have a T/C Encore (blue) that was sent for a trigger job. It has a black synthetic stock and a T/C 50 cal muzzleloader barrel. The barrel has never been fired. The frame has been fired around 20 times with a 223 barrel. I would take $550 for it.

Specialized

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    87   2   1
    Jan 26, 2011
    Highland, IN
    I have a Pro Hunter, black synthetic stock and forearms, with both the .50 cal. muzzleloader and the 12ga. rifled barrel setups. It's stainless, all parts are Pro Hunter parts, and it's only been used a few times. About 20 rounds of muzzleloader and 12 rounds of 12-gauge saboted slugs through the whole setup. Both barrels have a Nikon scope on them, one is the BDC Buckmaster scope for Muzzleloaders and the other is the BDC Buckmaster scope for shotguns. The BDC reticles for each are right on at the distances marked. Also have a lot of accessories for cleaning and a fair bit of powder sticks (Jim Shockey brand sticks), and PowerBelt bullets for the muzzleloader. I don't use either anymore so I'd like to sell the whole setup. If you bought the whole thing today it would cost you close to $1700-$1800 for the gun, barrels and scopes; I'll sell them along with all my accessories/ammo for $1100. Let me know if interested.

Top Bottom