• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kec2306

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Franklin
    Looking to buy AR15 Olympic Arms or other , stock or modified under 700 bills new to site so plz be patient and or contact me via email Thanks

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If you find one you will like it. I know that Oly is backlogged and months behind in production. They have been backlogged all year, they had some big military contracts they had to fulfill, not sure which branch. I know they also built several thousand training rifles for the Air Force this year too. Oly is a good value, some of the AR purists don't like Olympic Arms, and several years ago Oly made a mistake and used 'cast' recievers, which caused problems and gave them a reputation for bad products. Those days are long gone, the current guns are good guns, I've shot them extensively and never had a failure of any type with Oly guns. Still, despite the quality of the current production, their reputation is tarnished, this causes the guns to sell at a discount which is good for consumers!

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Have you been to Bradis on kentucky ave? They had Olys in stock in the area of your price range last week. (west side of indy) Exact price was $579.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I've got an Oly PC97 with Bull Barrel and OD Green furniture that I could be persuaded to sell.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I got an Oly K-16 they have them at Bradis for $649. I love mine way super sweet. Tack driver...JC:ar15:

One thing I can say is that of all the vocal critics about the so called issues with Olympic Arms guns, nobody complains about the accuracy of their guns! Heck the SUM barrels produced by Olympic Arms are actually used by several custom gun makers because they are of such high quality. :yesway:

SUM = stainless ultra match

Top Bottom