• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I need to get a belt, would prefer leather, but am a student and not really in a good spot to drop a ton of money on a belt. From the reviews, it seems like several brands are out there that would unquestionably fine, but I just am nervous that I would spend $75 and not like the belt or whatever. So, are there any guys who have uh, grown, who would be interested in selling a used belt that they cannot wear any more? PM me if you are interested. I am looking for 38-40 waist.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Josh, If you want to take a look at the Comp-Tac 1.5" no-taper belt in black, and make it to the INGO training let me know, I wear one every day now. It looks like any other black leather belt, and works order of magnitude better than even a very heavy traditional leather belt at holding up my holster.

also look at the 5.11 Tactical website. Their leather gun belts run ~ $40 which is a bit less of an investment.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Actually, for some reason seeing Scutter01 post in here made me wonder what Sensei would say if I used my "other belt" to hold up my pistol/holster.

*snicker*

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    I need to get a belt, would prefer leather, but am a student and not really in a good spot to drop a ton of money on a belt. From the reviews, it seems like several brands are out there that would unquestionably fine, but I just am nervous that I would spend $75 and not like the belt or whatever. So, are there any guys who have uh, grown, who would be interested in selling a used belt that they cannot wear any more? PM me if you are interested. I am looking for 38-40 waist.

Take a look here, I have not used them yet but am planning on getting on this week or next. I checked for reviews and they were good, said the Belt Man is better, but at over double the cost it had better be. The company is Looper Leather for checking on reviews. Here is the link:

Looper Reinforced Holster Belt

I think that for $30 it could not be easily beat for price anyway.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I think I have a belt at home that is brand new. It's either from Spec-Ops or Brigade QM. If you're interested, let me know and I'll post a pic.

Top Bottom